Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Writing On The Wall? (Merge)

jtrester

He at least makes it interesting. Whether you like the man or not, Irsay can make mouths talk. I wonder if this will sway the talking heads at all.

I expect something to be said tonight on sportscenter or one of espn's many shows I mean more talk from the talking heads, not an actual decision on who were drafting of course (thought Id clear that up)

Got to admit the man does know how to build suspense even if we all dont enjoy him tweeting all the time, whats more impressive to me is the 100 percent participation in offseason workouts

They got everyone to come because they are all scared for their jobs!!

That is, the ones without contracts anyway.....

They got everyone to come because they are all scared for their jobs!!

That is, the ones without contracts anyway.....

as they should be scared for their jobs, in my opinion that keeps a players fire burning to work harder. play harder, study harder NOT setting them up for life within a couple years of them being in the NFL, now that doesnt apply to every player, alot of players work their butts off their whole career then ya got Chris Johnson who I believe quit on his team a few times after he signed his big deal

I still like Irsay! I don't know why so many Colts fans hate him. Yeah I know Manning, I know that! But before this year and before Manning got released some fans still hated him then. I don't know why. I still like Irsay. I love how he gets into the talking heads, heads and they hate it. Come on Irsay play with their heads some more.

Any code readers?lol

Not even a Navajo Indian World War II code breaker who routinely intercepted & deciphered Japanese Morse code for a living could figure out Jim Irsay's wild, tweet goose chases. As the owner of the Indianapolis Colts, why is Mr. Irsay on Twitter so much? Is this all a popular contest to him? I'm seriously starting to wonder with him.

I read that RG3 isnt doing private workouts for any teams

Really? I wonder why not. Maybe the Redskins convinced him.

That's true. However. the NFL will allow him to negotiate with and sign Luck (if Luck is the chosen first overall pick) before the draft on April 26.

Or RGIII.

That's true. However. the NFL will allow him to negotiate with and sign Luck (if Luck is the chosen first overall pick) before the draft on April 26.

How would the Colts commit to select Luck 1st overall in order to sign him beforehand?

How would the Colts commit to select Luck 1st overall in order to sign him beforehand?

I don't know the actual mechanics of it. But the NFL rules allows the team with the first overall pick in the upcoming draft to negotiate with and sign their first pick before the draft. If it is something as simple as sending a letter to the NFL draft office that player XYZ will be the Colt's first overall pick in the 2012 draft, or something more elaborate, I have no idea.