Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

San Diego charger converts

Fluke_33

21 hours ago, Bolts2Colts said:

I don’t think I will stick around when Rivers leaves. 

The hatred directed at Rivers by so many Colts fans has really saddened me and left a bad taste in my mouth.  

This... this is a really sad post. lol

But honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Chargers fans weren't cheering for the Colts anymore. For 4 years my second favorite team was the Broncos.. I used to tune in almost every game. Now, I couldn't care less what they do. Same with Patriots fans still trying to be relevant because Tom Brady is still playing well in Tampa.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Charger FA since 1963 - I watched them as a boy practice in a public park in upstate NY for a game against the Jets the next day. I eventually moved to SD 27 years ago. When they moved to LA it ripped the heart out of the city. Yes, I followed Rivers to the Colts but in the owner, Ballard and Reich I found a great organization as well compared to the nepotism, incompetence and greed of the Spanos family.  In addition, a great group of players to watch.  Who doesn’t like the Maniac?  It can only get better but I believe Rivers should stay one more year until a franchise QB can be identified in the draft or FA.  He still has gas in the tank (unlike Ben) and will only get better with more experience with the Offense.  Yes, I am now a Colt fan rather than a Bolt one.

22 hours ago, The Old Crow said:

I didn’t know , and was just wondering. I guess it was similar to Baltimore with the Washington Redskins. I get it. 

I can tell you this ... San Diegans are in "PAIN" watching this crap play out for San Diego. We (I) just don't admit it.

8 hours ago, Padraig said:

As a Charger FA since 1963 - I watched them as a boy practice in a public park in upstate NY for a game against the Jets the next day. I eventually moved to SD 27 years ago. When they moved to LA it ripped the heart out of the city. Yes, I followed Rivers to the Colts but in the owner, Ballard and Reich I found a great organization as well compared to the nepotism, incompetence and greed of the Spanos family.  In addition, a great group of players to watch.  Who doesn’t like the Maniac?  It can only get better but I believe Rivers should stay one more year until a franchise QB can be identified in the draft or FA.  He still has gas in the tank (unlike Ben) and will only get better with more experience with the Offense.  Yes, I am now a Colt fan rather than a Bolt one.

Excellent!  Glad to hear it. 

11 hours ago, Hoose said:

I will always be a fan of Peyton. Great player and leader; even a better man. And I pulled for him with the Broncos to get that 2nd ring. But when playing the Colts? Nope. Colts all the way, every day. 

Just to be clear, all things equal, I'd cheer for the Colts. If for instance Peyton needed a win to get into the playoffs, and the Colts were already out, I'd cheer for Peyton, and not have one regret. Peyton was still a Colt to me even when he went to Denver.

3 hours ago, Trumpet_Man said:

I can tell you this ... San Diegans are in "PAIN" watching this crap play out for San Diego. We (I) just don't admit it.

You don’t have to tell me. Trust me, I’ve been through it with the Baltimore Colts. Over time, I get all the business and political reasons for the move, but losing your logos, uniforms, history, and legacy are the toughest thing. 
Not to disparage Indy fans, as they just wanted an NFL team , and have supported them well, but it’s tough losing a team. I felt bad for Cleveland also, as well as Oakland , LA, SL, Houston , and SD. Tough way to go. 

1 minute ago, The Old Crow said:

You don’t have to tell me. Trust me, I’ve been through it with the Baltimore Colts. Over time, I get all the business and political reasons for the move, but losing your logos, uniforms, history, and legacy are the toughest thing. 
Not to disparage Indy fans, as they just wanted an NFL team , and have supported them well, but it’s tough losing a team. I felt bad for Cleveland also, as well as Oakland , LA, SL, Houston , and SD. Tough way to go. 

My mother still complains about the Brooklyn dodgers. Lol. 

Just now, Fluke_33 said:

My mother still complains about the Brooklyn dodgers. Lol. 

That was actually a pretty traumatic move in the day. The Giants and Dodgers were huge in NY before the move to SF and LA. They called them the Dodgers because of avoiding all the traffic in Brooklyn ! 

After a successful season, the impression I get is that most Colts fans have accepted Rivers as a great quarterback. Many were reluctant at first. If he was ever any good, they said, those days were behind him.

Those of us who have watched him for years have always known that if surrounded with reasonably good talent, he had the ability to get a team into the playoffs year after year.

The success of the Colts with Rivers at qb  this year should  be a mirror in which other Charger fans see the failure of their own team's organization. The Colts went from being 7-9 to 11-5 just by adding him to the lineup. The Colts could easily have won two more games this year--- except for coronavirus complications. 

Spanos' team had the benefit of Rivers for a decade and a half with not much success. Unfortunately, the stink of the Chargers followed him to Indianapolis at first. Hopefully, it's gone now.

On 1/10/2021 at 11:51 AM, coming on strong said:

rivers carried the offense yesterday looking back 300 yards 2 touchdowns . i was wrong and a big hater of rivers looking back he shut me up . i venting yesterday at rivers for no reason and was dead wrong . the bills are the best most complete team in the nfl right now ,if the colts only lost by 3 points and missed a chip shot field goal and pittman dropped a touchdown colts could of won by 17 points . this shows me the colts next year will be better when cambell who was supposed to be the number 1 wr comes back mack comes back and we upgrade our wrs and corners in the draft .  i think rivers will go out next year like manning and it was meant to be .

Thank you COS for posting this.

It takes a big man or person to admit they were wrong.

I was proud of Philip for the way he played sat.

I don't post much, primarily use the message board for info and insights.  

I'm a former Charger fan and season ticket holder and stopped following the Chargers when they migrated to LA.  Always been a Philip fan and was happy he landed on the Colts.  Enjoyed following the Colts this year and found they have a passionate fan base.  Those who oppose Philip appear to be looking out for the long term good of the team as Phil is at the end of his career.  

I am hoping he comes back for one more year and the Colts upgrade their recieving group.  Rivers did great with what he had to work with.  The Colts must look for a long term solution at QB in the off season. It'd be great if Phil can mentor his replacement.

I'm about 50/50 on following the Colts if he does not return for 2021.  If he does, I'll most likely continue to follow after he is done.

10 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Shoot, I’d go back to rooting for the Chargers if I were them, but that’s because I really liked Herbert coming into the draft. I’d be very excited for their future.

I love the Colts but I’ll be watching Herbert closely.

I don’t think their leaving the chargers has anything to do with the players   In fact I bet most of them still have an affinity for many chargers players.  They are hurt by the move to la and chose the team where their former qb went to.  I just wonder if they stay with the colts after he leaves 

We appreciate Rivers has given us, took us from mediocre to good. However, to win a SB, we have to make the jump from good to very good/elite. His limited ceiling does keep us from doing that, IMO. It does not mean we do not appreciate the floor he brings to the table as a good QB. 

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

We appreciate Rivers has given us, took us from mediocre to good. However, to win a SB, we have to make the jump from good to very good/elite. His limited ceiling does keep us from doing that, IMO. It does not mean we do not appreciate the floor he brings to the table as a good QB. 

You should have beaten the Bills who are #1 seed per DVOA. Colts fans don’t want to admit it, but Rivers is the reason you were even in the game in the first place. 

Who is the elite QB that will lead the Colts to SB in 2021? A rookie? Stafford who has never won a playoff game? Colts had worst receiving corps of all the playoff teams, no elite tight end, an average offensive line, and a pass defense ranked 31st after week 11, but nevertheless you think some other QB can step in and take you to the promised land. 

21 minutes ago, Bolts2Colts said:

You should have beaten the Bills who are #1 seed per DVOA. Colts fans don’t want to admit it, but Rivers is the reason you were even in the game in the first place. 

Who is the elite QB that will lead the Colts to SB in 2021? A rookie? Stafford who has never won a playoff game? Colts had worst receiving corps of all the playoff teams, no elite tight end, an average offensive line, and a pass defense ranked 31st after week 11, but nevertheless you think some other QB can step in and take you to the promised land. 

You lost credibility right there. Our O-line was the reason Rivers had this resurgent season, period.

It is like Broncos fans arguing with Peyton homers on Broncos message boards. I shall exit the room...

30 minutes ago, Bolts2Colts said:

Going from Peyton to Andrew to JB hasn't done well for this spoiled franchise. You'll find a lot of fans in the NFL who don't quite understand how things work. But this fan base isn't taking not having a top 3 QB very well at all. It has been an adjustment. 

I think some of you charger fans expect fans to be grateful to a QB who needed the overall early defense that this Colts team had. It was a team effort all in all that got us to the playoffs. Without this defense, rivers wasn't good enough early on to get us there, even though he did play well later in the season and vs the Bills, that isn't enough. You also have a history of elite Rivers and have that connection that none of us have. 

So as spoiled as we have been, you have also been spoiled with Rivers hence why you love him so much. 

Why are you guys so butt hurt that Colts fans don't have that connection or history?  Its really pretty natural for us not to have that love and connection that you guys have. 

Its really not personal. We all want a SB and we all want an elite level QB. And if you say you don't youre a liar. 

Should I take it personally that you guys don't have love and loyalty to our team and ONLY our current QB? Because thats the same line of thinking that you guys seem to have. 

Personally, id like to see Rivers resigned because he is a great QB who can teach Eason. I also want him signed because that would mean Eason is the apparent franchise in waiting. 

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

You lost credibility right there. Our O-line was the reason Rivers had this resurgent season, period.

It is like Broncos fans arguing with Peyton homers on Broncos message boards. I shall exit the room...

Football Outsiders ranks the offensive line at 14th. That is average. 

Its certainly better than the bottom 5 he had with the Chargers.  

But far from elite. 

Detroit line was ranked significantly higher. You’re all expecting to plug Stafford in behind this “amazing” offensive line and for him to improve. 

But in reality the offensive line is a DOWNGRADE to Stafford. 

2 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

Going from Peyton to Andrew to JB hasn't done well for this spoiled franchise. You'll find a lot of fans in the NFL who don't quite understand how things work. But this fan base isn't taking not having a top 3 QB very well at all. It has been an adjustment. 

I think some of you charger fans expect fans to be grateful to a QB who needed the overall early defense that this Colts team had. It was a team effort all in all that got us to the playoffs. Without this defense, rivers wasn't good enough early on to get us there, even though he did play well later in the season and vs the Bills, that isn't enough. You also have a history of elite Rivers and have that connection that none of us have. 

So as spoiled as we have been, you have also been spoiled with Rivers hence why you love him so much. 

Why are you guys so butt hurt that Colts fans don't have that connection or history?  Its really pretty natural for us not to have that love and connection that you guys have. 

Its really not personal. We all want a SB and we all want an elite level QB. And if you say you don't youre a liar. 

Should I take it personally that you guys don't have love and loyalty to our team and ONLY our current QB? Because thats the same line of thinking that you guys seem to have. 

Personally, id like to see Rivers resigned because he is a great QB who can teach Eason. I also want him signed because that would mean Eason is the apparent franchise in waiting. 

Overall early defense that dropped 21 points to Cincy on first 3 drives and couldn’t make a single stop against Cleveland in first half?  Hmmm. I again think that Colts fans overrate their own players and undervalue Rivers, and I probably do the same thing. 

Rivers is probably a top 15 QB so I understand that you want to upgrade.  Hopefully for Colts, Eason had a great year of development and he’s the answer. That would be awesome and I’d root for the kid knowing he learned behind Rivers. 

i do like the Colts players and coaches a lot and have become quite a fan. 

On 1/10/2021 at 9:29 AM, Fluke_33 said:

To the San Diego charger fans that have been colts fans because of river:

I believe he returns but if he doesn’t will you remain a colts fan?  I think you should.  This is a great organization with a top notch fanbase.  We can always use more and I hope you do.  

I’m inclined to, it’s a first class organization that I’ve never really disliked, even in the days when our franchises competed.

Philip only being a Colt for 1 season would feel kinda like a 1-night stand for me, and I hope that’s not the case. I desire and believe that Rivers & the Colts will mutually agree on 1 more season, even if Philip makes less money next year. It’s not really about money, he’s made a ton of it over his career. It’s about familiarity, mutual respect, and an opportunity to keep playing with a franchise that is prepared to compete for a championship – it’s all he can really ask for, and he’s demonstrated this season that he still has a lot to offer for a team with regards to knowledge, ability & leadership.

If Jacob Eason is the Colts’ quarterback of the future, he could gain immeasurably by backing up & learning from Rivers for 1 more season, getting his feet wet in blowouts, possibly with a special package ala Brissett, or in the event that Philip gets injured or is ineffective and Frank inserts him into a game looking for a spark. Let’s not forget, Rivers began his career on the bench for 2 seasons behind Drew Brees and although as a competitor he didn’t like it, he gained alot of knowledge without getting knocked around, and it made him all the hungrier when he finally did get his shot at the helm.

On 1/10/2021 at 9:49 AM, The Old Crow said:

I wonder how many Colt fans became Bronco fans because of Manning ? To me , it’s kind of strange to follow a new team because of a player. I know I didn’t become a Charger fan when Unitas went to SD. 

On 1/10/2021 at 9:53 AM, Fluke_33 said:

I think it’s the combo or primarily of the team leaving sd for la and how it was done.   

This, and the fact that they jettisoned some of our favorite players like Rivers & Gates.

On 1/10/2021 at 9:57 AM, w87r said:

I understand this sentiment.

I do know when Manning went to Denver I was rooting for them, clearly not in front of Colts but if the Colts weren't winning it all I was pulling for Denver.

I think the 2 situations are different though. The (SD) Chargers fans had their team taken out of their city and relocated while losing their QB 

I hope they stay as well, but Chargers do have Herbert, so Im sure while most was here rooting for Rivers, they were still rooting for the (LA) Chargers as well.

This describes me, I rooted for the Colts more but still had a passing interest in the Bolts as well.

On 1/10/2021 at 10:56 AM, Bolts2Colts said:

I don’t think I will stick around when Rivers leaves. 

The hatred directed at Rivers by so many Colts fans has really saddened me and left a bad taste in my mouth.  

If I recall correctly, there was a ton of bile & hatred directed towards Philip by San Diego fans during the divisive “Brees vs Rivers” arguments on various Chargers message boards.

On 1/10/2021 at 8:17 PM, PaulSTL said:

I will go from a HUGE Colts fan to a Colts fan who will always be grateful to the team that gave Rivers another shot.  I hope the Colts bring him back.  

This describes my sentiments exactly!

18 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I’m inclined to, it’s a first class organization that I’ve never really disliked, even in the days when our franchises competed.

Really glad you’re here and hope you stay!

I’m a fan from afar and it isn’t always easy but it’s a lot easier than pre internet days!

4 hours ago, Bolts2Colts said:

Football Outsiders ranks the offensive line at 14th. That is average. 

Its certainly better than the bottom 5 he had with the Chargers.  

But far from elite. 

Detroit line was ranked significantly higher. You’re all expecting to plug Stafford in behind this “amazing” offensive line and for him to improve. 

But in reality the offensive line is a DOWNGRADE to Stafford. 

Our OL played really well vs the Bills, that is what mattered to me, they played like an elite unit there. Of course the other team is going to manage to make plays because they are on scholarship too and if our play calling gets predictable, which it does at times, the OL cannot make up for it all the time. Plus, our OL did not have the same continuity we enjoyed last year, I expect them back in the Top 10 again. 

Stafford vs Rivers is based on ability to put the ball between a safety and trailing CB before the safety can get there, we saw it in the Jaguars game, saw it in the Bills playoff game and other games where that arm strength is lacking, everyone saw it. Plus we cannot hamstring ourselves having to use JB for a QB sneak instead of PR, it becomes predictable and a liability if we have to do that just to protect old man Rivers. In other words, PR is at that point in his life where he is not a spring chicken anymore and his movement in the pocket is not the same like a Brady or Brees even when comparing pure pocket QBs. That is what the love for Stafford is based on.

But then, this is not like Peyton going to the Broncos that had not enjoyed good QB play for a while (no Orton, Tebow jokes please :)). Colts fans were spoiled with Peyton and Luck, and we have to realize we are not going to get prime Rivers. It is an adjustment, let us leave it at that. We cannot meet at the same wavelength w.r.t Rivers fandom as you, somewhere in the middle would be fine. :) 

Look I see Rivers limitations. Sirianni has stated that mobility is important for QB.    Rivers has compensated admirably but still creates a ceiling. 

For other Rivers’ fans out there, go check out @Cover1 interview and film review with Bills’ safety Jordan Poyer. In depth analysis of how Rivers picked them apart with mesh and drive concepts. 

Poyer seemed sincere when he said he’s glad he doesn’t have to face Rivers again. 

Meanwhile Colts fans just want him gone.  This is what bothers me.  Most Colts fans don’t respect him at all while other teams’ defenses genuinely do. 

22 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Shoot, I’d go back to rooting for the Chargers if I were them, but that’s because I really liked Herbert coming into the draft. I’d be very excited for their future.

I love the Colts but I’ll be watching Herbert closely.

Justin Herbert is an exciting young player who is fun to watch, but for myself and I'd venture to say a good number of ex-Charger fans, it's the ownership of the team & their ignorant, selfish moves that have soured us to them more than anything.

Most of their greatest players have been coldly discarded and many have had to seek success wearing another team's uniform. My favorite player from the famed "Air Coryell" era was Kellen Winslow. His career ended with a bitter injury dispute with the team and the bad blood exists to this day. Dumping both Junior Seau & Rodney Harrison in the same offseason was definitely not the brightest move. LaDainian Tomlinson was unceremoniously cut and was hurt to the point that he only made peace with the club after the untimely suicide of Seau. Since the move,  Dan Fouts wants nothing to do with the "Los Angeles Chargers". 

Philip is just the latest example, and he never had a decent Head Coach until he left the franchise. Not saying that Frank Reich is Vince Lombardi or anything, but compared to Marty Schottenheimer, Norval Eugene Turner, Mike McCoy & Anthony Lynn, it's amazing that Rivers has achieved even half of what he has prior to joining the Colts.

This is a really interesting thread, nice job @Fluke_33

For me personally I grew up and live in Indiana. I root for the Colts because they’re the Indianapolis Colts; if they ever left Indiana I would immediately cease to be a fan, as heartbreaking as that would be. I can’t imagine the pain there must be as a Chargers fan right now or as a Baltimore Colts fan in the past. I hope Chargers fans will stick around, but I don’t blame them if they leave.

For another quick anecdote, I have a friend from St. Louis who was the absolute biggest Rams fan; it broke his heart when they left, and he has completely ignored the NFL since. Teams moving is just a messy issue in sports

21 hours ago, Bolts2Colts said:

Meanwhile Colts fans just want him gone.  This is what bothers me.  Most Colts fans don’t respect him at all while other teams’ defenses genuinely do. 

Ya, but a lot of those same fans want Frank gone, or maybe Ballard, or TY.....and the list goes on and on. If I can get past it, so can you. :goodluck: He is respected by those who truly understand the game. :thmup:

@Bolts2Colts

I wouldn’t take Rivers bashing as an indication of this fan base. I’m sure you know that all fans will always complain about something, even when they’re winning. Rivers is an easy scape goat for emotional fans to project issues onto, just like every other QB in the league’s history. I’m sure the majority of Colts fans were grateful for Rivers pulling us into the playoffs, as I’m certain we couldn’t have done it without him

On 1/10/2021 at 8:49 AM, The Old Crow said:

I wonder how many Colt fans became Bronco fans because of Manning ? To me , it’s kind of strange to follow a new team because of a player. I know I didn’t become a Charger fan when Unitas went to SD. 

I had a brief affair with TB after Ken Dilger went there but was still a Colts fan

On 1/13/2021 at 6:19 PM, chickenMan said:

This is a really interesting thread, nice job @Fluke_33

For me personally I grew up and live in Indiana. I root for the Colts because they’re the Indianapolis Colts; if they ever left Indiana I would immediately cease to be a fan, as heartbreaking as that would be. I can’t imagine the pain there must be as a Chargers fan right now or as a Baltimore Colts fan in the past. I hope Chargers fans will stick around, but I don’t blame them if they leave.

For another quick anecdote, I have a friend from St. Louis who was the absolute biggest Rams fan; it broke his heart when they left, and he has completely ignored the NFL since. Teams moving is just a messy issue in sports

That was pretty much me in Baltimore, even though it’s been 37 years. You know, things calm down with the passage of time, and you tend to see all sides of things. I’m glad we have the Ravens, and I’m happy the good fans of Indianapolis have a team.   Both are great football towns , great fans, and supported their teams well. 
To me, Evan though Bob Irsay was a horrible owner , and was shopping the team around, Baltimore is at fault also  for not building a stadium , and the ridiculous eminent domain process. There were bad politicians in Baltimore in 1983, and they are no better now. So I get the business side of moving a team. 
I think the worst part of losing a team is when the new city doesn’t create their own colors , logos, or history. It’s almost a cultural appropriation of another cities legacy, horse racing in the case of the Colts, and all the Hall of Famers and Championships that are no longer under your city, or part of a new franchise if you are lucky to get one. 
I know with the Baltimore Orioles , I wish the St Louis Browns were expunged from our records. To me, they belong to the memories of St Louis fans of that era. I’m only concerned with the Oriole era starting in 1954. 
I know why Jim Irsay embraces Baltimore Colts history. He could have sold it back to Art Modell when the Browns went to Baltimore, but he’s a collector. He has collected Baltimore Colts history much like a John Lennon guitar, or a Ringo Starr drum set. His dad bought a nice collection of past Championships and Hall of Fame players, in addition to the franchise.  
This has happened to other cities when an owner buys a franchise, but my main comment is it is the hardest pill to swallow when the city losing a team, loses its legacy and history. We all know it’s big business , but tough for the common fan. 
The city that gains a team, is just happy to have NFL football. You can’t blame the fans. It is what it is. 

26 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

That was pretty much me in Baltimore, even though it’s been 37 years. You know, things calm down with the passage of time, and you tend to see all sides of things. I’m glad we have the Ravens, and I’m happy the good fans of Indianapolis have a team.   Both are great football towns , great fans, and supported their teams well. 
To me, Evan though Bob Irsay was a horrible owner , and was shopping the team around, Baltimore is at fault also  for not building a stadium , and the ridiculous eminent domain process. There were bad politicians in Baltimore in 1983, and they are no better now. So I get the business side of moving a team. 
I think the worst part of losing a team is when the new city doesn’t create their own colors , logos, or history. It’s almost a cultural appropriation of another cities legacy, horse racing in the case of the Colts, and all the Hall of Famers and Championships that are no longer under your city, or part of a new franchise if you are lucky to get one. 
I know with the Baltimore Orioles , I wish the St Louis Browns were expunged from our records. To me, they belong to the memories of St Louis fans of that era. I’m only concerned with the Oriole era starting in 1954. 
I know why Jim Irsay embraces Baltimore Colts history. He could have sold it back to Art Modell when the Browns went to Baltimore, but he’s a collector. He has collected Baltimore Colts history much like a John Lennon guitar, or a Ringo Starr drum set. His dad bought a nice collection of past Championships and Hall of Fame players, in addition to the franchise.  
This has happened to other cities when an owner buys a franchise, but my main comment is it is the hardest pill to swallow when the city losing a team, loses its legacy and history. We all know it’s big business , but tough for the common fan. 
The city that gains a team, is just happy to have NFL football. You can’t blame the fans. It is what it is. 

I am glad we have Jim Irsay, he and his dad are totally opposite. Jim is a great owner and cares about his players and the fans. 

20 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

I am picking the Ravens over Bills, good luck later on.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am glad we have Jim Irsay, he and his did are totally opposite. Jim is a great owner and cares about his players and the fans. 

Jim is the biggest Colt fan. It can't get any better than that. He has brought his family right along too. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am glad we have Jim Irsay, he and his did are totally opposite. Jim is a great owner and cares about his players and the fans. 

I think Jim has been a great owner. The record certainly bears that out. He is also one of the most fan friendly owners in the NFL. 

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Jim is the biggest Colt fan. It can't get any better than that. He has brought his family right along too. 

I can appreciate that. I’m still a partial Colt’s fan for what that’s worth. I do respect the Indy Colts, and am a big fan of Peyton Manning even though he killed me almost every time ! 

Just now, The Old Crow said:

I can appreciate that. I’m still a partial Colt’s fan for what that’s worth. I do respect the Indy Colts, and am a big fan of Peyton Manning even though he killed me almost every time ! 

You guys are in great hands with Jackson now as long as he stays healthy. He is a top 5 QB in the league.

Archived