Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittman and his wife are having a baby

CR91

• CR91 changed the title to Pittman and his wife are having a baby

Kind of knew this was coming. The last vlog she was going on how tired she was.  Surprised they are giving up this suburban house for a downtown apartment since they are expecting. But I am sure by the time the kid gets old enough to need a yard they will have bought a house.

Just now, krunk said:

He really loves that girl. He married her and knocked her up very quick. College sweethearts.

Actually longer then that. They have been together for 8 years. So even high school.

10 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I’m not sure about that anymore...

Ahhh....   Uhhh....     Ehhh....

Whether it’s done the “Old fashioned way” or a new more “High tech” way,  I still think it takes two.   

Not sure I can say anything more without getting banned, and it’s just not worth it...   :thmup:

13 minutes ago, cbear said:
18 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

No kidding.... and Ryan Kelly is easily the bravest man on the team.

:peek:

Sorry, I don't get it.  Please explain.

Um, Rivers is obviously quite virile - he has 9 children. Therefore, he's likely always ready to, um, make another child. And, er, Kelly plays C with Rivers lining up directly behind him. Now, put those ideas together for a chuckle.

18 hours ago, krunk said:

He really loves that girl. He married her and knocked her up very quick. College sweethearts.

Hahah i wass just gonna say! One moment he gets engaged, next video he's like we just went ahead and got married already, we'll wait for the big ceremony. Then he buys a nice family car, moves into the city, and baby is on the way. Fully expected the birth next week :funny::lol:

12 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

Um, Rivers is obviously quite virile - he has 9 children. Therefore, he's likely always ready to, um, make another child. And, er, Kelly plays C with Rivers lining up directly behind him. Now, put those ideas together for a chuckle.

I laughed and cringed at the same time! 

1 minute ago, cbear said:

Sorry, I don't get it.  Please explain.

52 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

38 minutes ago, cbear said:

I laughed and cringed at the same time! 

I would have provided a picture but I get into enough hot water with the mods as it is. :banana:

Archived