Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gm Grigson Has Shown Interest In Drafting Trent Richardson

Smitto

I saw that too, then I did some searching... I think it's a fake account.

The account you got the info from: https://twitter.com/#!/CBSFootball

The REAL account: https://twitter.com/#!/NFLonCBS

The real account is verified, the fake one is not. The fake account has about 6 tweets the real one has about 2000...

Soo.... it's fake. Even if the speculation was real, there is no way this is happening.

Please calm down everyone. Its just rumors! Why don't we sit back and relax. until a few weeks from now. I think everyone is getting a little bit crazy on here!!!! Don't believe what you read on the internet. Most of the are rumors. Which its not true. Draft day can't come soon enough.

yeah, no ones trading a top 5 pick for freeney

Yeah, that's the only way we get Richardson and that has about a .1% chance of happening. I could see Richardson slipping a bit just because RBs aren't as important as they used to be anymore.

Yeah, that's the only way we get Richardson and that has about a .1% chance of happening. I could see Richardson slipping a bit just because RBs aren't as important as they used to be anymore.

RB's are a dime a dozen, their careers are on average very short and every GM knows this. Sometimes there is a supreme talent they fall in love with but I really don't think Richardson is that kind of RB.

If Grigson was to draft Richardson instead of Luck he would be looking for a job in a couple of years (or RG3 for that matter).

Says it all right here. Taking Richardson over Luck would be a huge mistake and Grigs will be working for another team in a few years if it does happen. It won't happen though, I'm not concerned about it. I think Richardson goes to the Browns at 4

I saw that too, then I did some searching... I think it's a fake account.

The account you got the info from: https://twitter.com/#!/CBSFootball

The REAL account: https://twitter.com/#!/NFLonCBS

The real account is verified, the fake one is not. The fake account has about 6 tweets the real one has about 2000...

Soo.... it's fake. Even if the speculation was real, there is no way this is happening.

Well it was probably fake, mine was retweeted by powers

Says it all right here. Taking Richardson over Luck would be a huge mistake and Grigs will be working for another team in a few years if it does happen. It won't happen though, I'm not concerned about it. I think Richardson goes to the Browns at 4

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes at 4. I think the Browns have to take a hard look at Tannehill though. I don't think there is any chance he makes it past Tampa at 5.

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes at 4. I think the Browns have to take a hard look at Tannehill though. I don't think there is any chance he makes it past Tampa at 5.

Tannehill or Richardson? I'm personally not sold on Tannehill as a first round QB (but keep in mind you can get solid QBs in the second round, like Andy Dalton). The Browns needs offensive help, so they could go Richardson at 4 and then a WR like Kendall Wright at 22

Tannehill or Richardson? I'm personally not sold on Tannehill as a first round QB (but keep in mind you can get solid QBs in the second round, like Andy Dalton). The Browns needs offensive help, so they could go Richardson at 4 and then a WR like Kendall Wright at 22

They really don't need to waste their pick on another QB. They just need to give Colt some help.

I was talking about Richardson not going past Tampa at 5

Saw that on twitter via CBS football... now I don't believe it but rumors like that proves the choice at QB is closer than most think.

I've said this before with regard to other topics, but I don't see how rumors ever prove anything.......other than that rumors exist.

This isn't a rumor, it's a lie. There's a difference. This is a fake account trying to trend, and it does have legs. It's being posted on Alabama boards, Broncos boards.... craziness.

I can't comprehend what's happening to Tannehill. More games at WR than QB, yet guys like McShay at ESPN are saying there isn't a very big drop off between Tannehill and RG3. Huh? The NFL is so QB dependent teams make very stupid decisions, I think. It's like gold mining. Just start digging and hoping.

Pretty funny actually. The fake account now has 10 tweets - ALL of them related to this "story". And there are more than 26,000 followers. Are you kidding me?

I'm not sure which is more ridiculous, so many people following this, or someone investing the time to set up and maintain the account in the first place.