Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsays Tweet About Saturday

turner46992

What do you guys take from it? To me it sounds like he offered Saturday a front office or coaching job, He says

"We wish Jeff Sat the best,I wanted him to work for team full time but he wanted to go at it one more year..he's as good of a man as it gets"

If he is offering him an oline coach job, would you guys agree or disagree with him in that position. Do you think he is good enough to coach or no?

What do you guys take from it? To me it sounds like he offered Saturday a front office or coaching job, He says

"We wish Jeff Sat the best,I wanted him to work for team full time but he wanted to go at it one more year..he's as good of a man as it gets"

If he is offering him an online coach job, would you guys agree or disagree with him in that position. Do you think he is good enough to coach or no?

Its hard to tell....Certainly he is experienced and respected..

...but I would, have offered him the job...too...

I hope Mr. Irsay keeps that job offer open....until next off-season.

I think I would like the idea of Saturday being the Coach for the Offensive line. IF he can teach the center the line audibles and different protection schemes then Id be all for it. but I think that would more fall on the future centers ability to want to learn these skills

good players don't always make good coaches or front office personnel. who knows ?

Jeff has charisma and he is a great communicator with a high-end intelligence. A very personable and professional man, he displays obvious talent and experience for the quasi-political world of NFL front office management.

Jeff's a Hoosier now. He'll be back in the Colts front office or coaching staff by 2014. His play at the center position is really sub-par now and has been the past two seasons. I would've been happy to overpay him for one more year only to have his excellent game management, intelligence, and o-line coaching tutored to Luck.

I do think Jeff would be a solid coach, as he is a very smart guy and seems like he would be able to relate to players, get along with them, motivate them, and bring out the best in them. However, he really seems to like doing broadcasting stuff, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him go into a TV booth once he retires

I do think Jeff would be a solid coach, as he is a very smart guy and seems like he would be able to relate to players, get along with them, motivate them, and bring out the best in them. However, he really seems to like doing broadcasting stuff, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him go into a TV booth once he retires

what was his Wunderlick i wonder

If he is offering him an oline coach job, would you guys agree or disagree with him in that position. Do you think he is good enough to coach or no?

He offered him a front office job, which will probably still be open to him once he hangs it up.

I want to know wunderlick for andrew Luck so much out of so many

I think Manning only got a 21 or 22 on the wonderlic if I remember correctly. So I really do not care at all who scored what on the test. It is a stupid waste of time that has absolutely nothing to do with football what so ever.

I thinkAaron Rodgers wanted a veteran center and not a rookie or an inexperienced one in front of him. It seems that what Aaron wants Aaron will get ... at least for now.

Jeff Saturday is no longer a Colt and that makes me sad. I guess he wasn't ready to hang it up and wear a suit or a polo on the sidelines and maybe after two more seasons the offer will still be good and Jeffy will be a Colt again and on the sideline telling people how to do it the right way.

I know this means absolutely nothing but my brother works for the city in Indianapolis and has spoken to many people that said Jeff is one of the front runners to be the head of NFLPA after Smiths next 3 yr contract ends. Jeff was instrumental in the negotiatons this last time and was one of the leading spokesman for the players during the talks. He is very very intelligent and well-spoken and very well respected by players around the league. He certainly could take a job with a team or possibly with the Players Association as well. No matter what he will be fine because he is a very smart intelligent guy.

I think Manning only got a 21 or 22 on the wonderlic if I remember correctly. So I really do not care at all who scored what on the test. It is a stupid waste of time that has absolutely nothing to do with football what so ever.

no, manning had one of the all time high scores, so there's no "only got" about it.