Just Heard On Nflnetwork Denver Has Sent Their Private Plane To Raleigh Nc

coltsfansince65

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just about to post something similar. I've been listening to AM1510 in Denver, and they are extremely exited. They are fluctuating between saying the plane is scheduled to take off, or already in the air. They just said that Elway is on his way to the airport.

They also say that a waiter reports seeing John Fox out and about last night in what appeared to be a celebratory mood.

Of course they also indicate that others are tweeting that the Titans have a plane ready as well.

Crossing my fingers for the Broncos.

I was just about to post something similar. I've been listening to AM1510 in Denver, and they are extremely exited. They are fluctuating between saying the plane is scheduled to take off, or already in the air. They just said that Elway is on his way to the airport.

They also say that a waiter reports seeing John Fox out and about last night in what appeared to be a celebratory mood.

Of course they also indicate that others are tweeting that the Titans have a plane ready as well.

Crossing my fingers for the Broncos.

As a person who has followed Denver for a long time and having family there, im excited!

And now they say that Peyton will be working out for the Broncos today at an indoor facility.

Sounds like he has chosen them, but they need this final step to make sure they want HIM.

The Broncos owner will be on the plane as well.

And now they say that Peyton will be working out for the Broncos today at an indoor facility.

Sounds like he has chosen them, but they need this final step to make sure they want HIM.

The Broncos owner will be on the plane as well.

Thanks MAC. Sounds like you're on it. I have to step out for the day so I will miss the rest of the news till later this afternoon.

Seems it be building up to a pretty exciting day for some Broncos fans.

Thanks MAC. Sounds like you're on it. I have to step out for the day so I will miss the rest of the news till later this afternoon.

Seems it be building up to a pretty exciting day for some Broncos fans.

I don't want to spend the day sitting in front of the PC, but I have to keep running back to this. Of all the available teams, I'd be thrilled if he went to the Broncos (and relieved if it's not the Titans).

I just "found" this radio station last night, ironically following a link to a related blog that another member posted. The strange this is that last night they had a Denver Nuggets game on, which previously I had to go through nba.com to find. I don't quite understand that - you would expect it to be blocked.

There will be a certain level of efficiency for me if Peyton goes to Denver, since the Nuggets have been my second favorite NBA team since the Knicks sent most of my favorite players to them last year.

Since we live in Florida, we were hoping the fish would land him.

I like the Dolphins as much as I like the Broncos, but their owner sounds like a joke, they have a rookie head coach, they just lost their best receiver, etc. Then there is the Patriots, Rex Ryan, Mario Williams, road games in NY, Buffalo and NE every year. The Broncos and Titans seem like much more logical destinations - I just HOPE it's not the Titans.

Give me a break. Everyone is complaining that he's taking too long and you're finding this to complain about

I dont care if he takes until June or July ... what matters how long he takes? FACT is if they come out and announce today it WILL interrupt the NCAA games! IMO it would be a calculated announcement to take advantage of that available news coverage!

Ah!! Awesome!!! I dont think they are getting rid of Tebow, but this will help him! They will most likely release Brady Quinn. I will finally get to watch Peyton play! Good pickup Broncos! Peyton will like Denver, fresh mountain air.

Brady Quinn has been released already I believe. He's visiting the jets. I woyldnt mind him as our backup. But I'm a notre dame fan so it's expected

I dont care if he takes until June or July ... what matters how long he takes? FACT is if they come out and announce today it WILL interrupt the NCAA games! IMO it would be a calculated announcement to take advantage of that available news coverage!

NOT going to interrupt the NCAA games. They WILL go on.....

lighten up

I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Andrew Luck behind center with backup QB Tim Tebow lined up in the slot? Shooooooooooo......give it to me now!

Please tell me you are joking. That would be appropriate since Tebow is a joke. I don't want his circus anywhere near the Colts.

If Peyton goes to Denver I hope they dump Tebow. He's just too big a distraction. The only use that I can think of is to put him in at QB in short yardage situations. No WRs, multiple TEs multiple blocking backs, and just let him figure out some way to get in the endzone. That is the one thing that he can do well.

And what is your agenda? Some of us couldn't give a rats behind about the NCAA tournament. I would bet that this includes the management of the teams pursuing Manning. They need him to make a decision asap. The Cardinals have a deadline in which they have to decide whether or not to keep Kolb. The Dolphins (until called) were holding off on pursuing Flynn, who was sitting on his hands not sure whether to deal with Seattle or not (who wanted Peyton themselves). The Broncos and Titans have their other FA plans on hold (and the FAs are disappearing rapidly). Peyton is doing absolutely the right thing for all parties.

To suggest that it is contrived to maximize your annoyance is utterly bizarre. Bitter for some reason? What did Manning do to you exactly?

Please tell me you are joking. That would be appropriate since Tebow is a joke. I don't want his circus anywhere near the Colts.

If Peyton goes to Denver I hope they dump Tebow. He's just too big a distraction. The only use that I can think of is to put him in at QB in short yardage situations. No WRs, multiple TEs multiple blocking backs, and just let him figure out some way to get in the endzone. That is the one thing that he can do well.

A Qb that can single handedly score when all else fails would not be a good red zone option?

A Qb that can single handedly score when all else fails would not be a good red zone option?

That's what I just said, but I was referring to him being used judiciously to reduce the abuse to a 36 year old's body.

Luck is a kid, and one of his biggest strengths is that he is extremely athletic - even more so than Tebow. And in fact when he rolls out to throw, there is actually a chance that he might complete a pass as well. He has an enormous amount to both learn and prove. The idea of putting in a specialized package to replace him makes no sense.

That's what I just said, but I was referring to him being used judiciously to reduce the abuse to a 36 year old's body.

Luck is a kid, and one of his biggest strengths is that he is extremely athletic - even more so than Tebow. And in fact when he rolls out to throw, there is actually a chance that he might complete a pass as well. He has an enormous amount to both learn and prove. The idea of putting in a specialized package to replace him makes no sense.

Being that Luck is right handed and Tebow left, here's a great option play....

Luck under center, Tebow is the single back, 3 Wr set. Depending on coverage, Luck can either pitch to Tebow who can either roll left and throw or tuck and run, or Luck can roll right, air it out and catch it himself in the endzone. I think he did this against Hawaii