Just Heard On Nflnetwork Denver Has Sent Their Private Plane To Raleigh Nc

coltsfansince65

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Schefter, who broke the 49ers news on SportsCenter early Friday afternoon, reported that San Francisco secretly sent club officials to watch Manning throw at Duke University last Tuesday night. The 49ers’ representatives were said to be “very impressed with what they saw.”

The Niners have already given Manning a physical.

And this explains whey they haven’t re-signed free agent quarterback Alex Smith yet.

http://www.rotoworld.../football/?rw=1

Chris Mortensen@mortreport

Filed to ESPN: Third team in Manning race that has emerged is 49ers - Manning worked out for Harbaugh & took physical this week #NFL32

HOOOLLLLYYYY

Chris Mortensen

@mortreport

Harbaugh and OC Greg Roman watched Manning throw at Duke on Tues night; impressive enough to send doctor next day to give physical exam

https://twitter.com/#!/mortreport/status/180719354193788929

i forgot i was going to post a video. i can't believe you don't remember woodsie the owl

:D Now that you mention it, maybe that IS one of my relatives. Had to google again.The phrase "give a hoot, don't pollute" rings a bell, but that's about it.

I was a subscriber to Ranger Rick magazine once if that counts!

:D Now that you mention it, maybe that IS one of my relatives. Had to google again.The phrase "give a hoot, don't pollute" rings a bell, but that's about it.

I was a subscriber to Ranger Rick magazine once if that counts!

Flipper's Ranger Rick?

Loved Flipper - never associated him with Ranger Rick though.

1216308662_0d35980e62_o.jpg

with my deep hatred for racoons, i could never be a fan. the annoying pests are overpopulating my neighborhood. i don't blow them away with deer shot like ruksak. but i do catch and release the stinky, nasty buggers. not that i'd have a problem with it. i just don't possess the firearms, nor do i want to clean up the mess

with my deep hatred for racoons, i could never be a fan. the annoying pests are overpopulating my neighborhood. i don't blow them away with deer shot like ruksak. but i do catch and release the stinky, nasty buggers. not that i'd have a problem with it. i just don't possess the firearms, nor do i want to clean up the mess

Oh, I love Raccoons. Incredibly smart, very cool looking. I've familiar with Ruksaks disturbing tendencies - relocating is the way to go. The odd thing is that there are 500 acres of woods across the street from my house, and I haven't seen one in years. When I was a kid living in a much more populated area they lived in a tree 50 feet from our house. Never had a problem with them.

I consider my fathers endless efforts to keep them out of the garbage to be the healthy hobby that he never cared to cultivate on his own. It was often pretty amusing.

In all seriousness, there is a real cause for concern with them, and that's rabies. I'm careful about leaving my dogs ties up outside (and keeping their shots current) because you never know what may meander up to annoy them.