Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lara Overton vs. Caroline Cann

TrueBlue4ever

17 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Both are and were great! Lara is a strong personality, Caroline was always a fun spirit! 

Lara seems like a more seasoned "reporter/pr" person but I found Caroline more "charming".  I like Lara just fine tho, I think shes doing a good job.  KB had them both beat IMO........glad he didnt fall far from the tree.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I liked Cann better, not just her looks but she seems like a better talker to me.

she (Cann) was younger, therefore more in tune to the athletes and what makes them tick (xbox one, P/S-4, VR, thousand dollar phones, millennial speak, z-gen speak, music & other things.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

I miss Sweet Caroline Good times never seemed so good I'd be inclined To believe they never would!

Man, I’m sick of that song here in Massachusetts!  What is it with that song?  Not even his best - Forever in Bluejeans?  Red, Red Wine?  I’m a Believer?  Nope, they just play Caroline non-stop!

Sorry, that rant was a long time coming.  I feel better now...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Have you attended a game in the last several years? Caroline Cann owned the big screen during home games. Rightfully. Someone said above charming. Perfect description. 

I've been to a few.   I don't really pay much attention to sideline reporting.   

2 hours ago, Myles said:

I've never heard of either of them.   After a google search, they both look hot, so I get it's a wash.

I stood right next to Caroline on he sidelines once.   She is beyond HOT legs a mile long.  And she was very nice..  And was a great reporter.  Wish she were still here

It’s related to the Colts, because it is how we get our information. Caroline was a class act, I know she had Carolina roots so I’m figuring that’s why she left. I always enjoyed the spots she did during the week. Larra (Not Lara as in my initial post) carries herself well in the locker room and seems to get the first questions in. It’s entertainment and everything Colts.com puts out reflects on our top notch organization.