Indianapolis Colts
TrueBlue4ever

Lara Overton vs. Caroline Cann

17 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Both are and were great! Lara is a strong personality, Caroline was always a fun spirit! 

Lara seems like a more seasoned "reporter/pr" person but I found Caroline more "charming".  I like Lara just fine tho, I think shes doing a good job.  KB had them both beat IMO........glad he didnt fall far from the tree.

• Like 2

I miss Sweet Caroline Good times never seemed so good I'd be inclined To believe they never would!

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Calmack said:

Am I out of some loop here?

I am completely lost...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheMiz said:

I am completely lost...

They're team reporters, Caroline left this year to join the Panthers (?) Lara is her replacement with the Colts.

2 minutes ago, TheMiz said:

I am completely lost...

Are you new to Colts.com? Caroline Cann was our Colts reporter and left for the Carolina Panthers, Larra Overton has taken over that role. Both are knowledgeable football reporters with different  styles. Hope that helps 

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I liked Cann better, not just her looks but she seems like a better talker to me.

she (Cann) was younger, therefore more in tune to the athletes and what makes them tick (xbox one, P/S-4, VR, thousand dollar phones, millennial speak, z-gen speak, music & other things.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

I miss Sweet Caroline Good times never seemed so good I'd be inclined To believe they never would!

Man, I’m sick of that song here in Massachusetts!  What is it with that song?  Not even his best - Forever in Bluejeans?  Red, Red Wine?  I’m a Believer?  Nope, they just play Caroline non-stop!

Sorry, that rant was a long time coming.  I feel better now...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Maria Taylor....Best sideline reporter, period :)

• Haha 1

I've never heard of either of them.   After a google search, they both look hot, so I get it's a wash.

25 minutes ago, Myles said:

I've never heard of either of them.   After a google search, they both look hot, so I get it's a wash.

Have you attended a game in the last several years? Caroline Cann owned the big screen during home games. Rightfully. Someone said above charming. Perfect description. 

4 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Have you attended a game in the last several years? Caroline Cann owned the big screen during home games. Rightfully. Someone said above charming. Perfect description. 

I've been to a few.   I don't really pay much attention to sideline reporting.   

13 minutes ago, Myles said:

I've been to a few.   I don't really pay much attention to sideline reporting.   

I understand. My eyes always gravitated to her voice... 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Yes.  Her voice.

image.thumb.png.5483045aec5a020a2104997dc73af647.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Myles said:
19 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Yes.  Her voice.

image.thumb.png.5483045aec5a020a2104997dc73af647.png

C'mon guys! She's a professional reporter. Give her some respect for her craft.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, CoachLite said:

C'mon guys! She's a professional reporter. Give her some respect for her craft.

She's a great reporter. Sad that she left us. 

Mods should move this to Miscellaneous Discussions. :) :peek:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Myles said:

I stood right next to Caroline on he sidelines once.   She is beyond HOT legs a mile long.  And she was very nice..  And was a great reporter.  Wish she were still here

I liked Cann because of her personality.  She was very upbeat.  Not too sure about Overton though.  She's too serious, lol.

10 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Mods should move this to Miscellaneous Discussions. :) :peek:

It is totally Colts related though.   

So Caroline went back to her home state and Larra is a local Indiana girl.   Seems like it worked out right.  

It’s related to the Colts, because it is how we get our information. Caroline was a class act, I know she had Carolina roots so I’m figuring that’s why she left. I always enjoyed the spots she did during the week. Larra (Not Lara as in my initial post) carries herself well in the locker room and seems to get the first questions in. It’s entertainment and everything Colts.com puts out reflects on our top notch organization.