Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Antonio brown to the pats

Jdubu

15 minutes ago, Coltsfan66 said:

Lol, have fun with that train wreck!

Train wreck? As others have said, watch him fall in line and be a model citizen. 

This is likely where he wanted to be all along.

This dude and his agents and those Pats just worked the heck out of the system. The Raiders, once again, on the receiving end of a major *.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colt.45 said:

Train wreck? As others have said, watch him fall in line and be a model citizen. 

This dude and his agents and those Pats just worked the heck out of the system. The Raiders, once again, on the receiving end of a major *.

He acted the same in Pittsburgh.  

15 minutes ago, Colt.45 said:

I actually feel bad for Raiders. They lose two draft picks and I’m sure he has received some sort of cash in this mess. League needs to take action on this deal. This guy has upset the nfl cart. I honestly hope that AB has a catastrophic knee or leg injury in his first pass attempt. He is s *. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Coltsfan66 said:

He acted the same in Pittsburgh.  

We'll just have to see how it goes. He acted same in Pittsburgh and made his way to being a HOF WR there. There's a reason they tolerated his shenanigans.

And those shenanigans are not likely to be as bloated in NE as they were in Pittsburgh. Tomlin allowed that crap happen. 

We'll see. I'm leaning on the side of "New England just played Oakland like a cheap fiddle" though.