Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

5 quarters of offensive funk

jemack

5 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

Good game guys. There was some good and bad on both sides, but it was entertaining all the way through. I guess the win today was poetic justice considering how the streak began haha

Thanks man, Andrew played clutch and that offsides draw off was unreal. Had Watson got the ball back, that would've been scary for us.

-That was a great game, we finally got a meaningful big win over you guys again. When Watt sacked Luck when it was 17-14, I was like oh know not this again. TY Hilton is like a Houston killer though and Luck found him on the biggest plays. Very enjoyable rivalry to be honest because I like JJ Watt. Baltimore lost as well and so did the Pats, Great stuff overall.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, krunk said:

Only thing remotely negative I have to say is I'm getting some doubt creeping in about Mack.

he did make a nice run or two, but ive never been convinced hes the guy thats going to hit 1000+ yards in a season

45 minutes ago, krunk said:

Only thing remotely negative I have to say is I'm getting some doubt creeping in about Mack.

RB has to be addressed in the offseason. The Colts still don't have one dependable running back, and the "committee" thing just isn't working. Wilkins seems to have disappeared completely. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, HarryTheCat said:

RB has to be addressed in the offseason. The Colts still don't have one dependable running back, and the "committee" thing just isn't working. Wilkins seems to have disappeared completely. 

Don't know if wilkins is in Frank's doghouse or what, but I find it odd he doesn't hardly get any touches.

1 hour ago, krunk said:

I mean those few weeks where we went insane in the run game were nice, but we should have known it wouldn’t last. 

Its better than years past for sure, but can we still reliably block for 100+ a week? I’m still not convinced. 

Cooper wow.  3 more TDs today.

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

I mean those few weeks where we went insane in the run game were nice, but we should have known it wouldn’t last. 

Its better than years past for sure, but can we still reliably block for 100+ a week? I’m still not convinced. 

Mack is not a A1 rb.

Bell is.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thanks man, Andrew played clutch and that offsides draw off was unreal. Had Watson got the ball back, that would've been scary for us.

-That was a great game, we finally got a meaningful big win over you guys again. When Watt sacked Luck when it was 17-14, I was like oh know not this again. TY Hilton is like a Houston killer though and Luck found him on the biggest plays. Very enjoyable rivalry to be honest because I like JJ Watt. Baltimore lost as well and so did the Pats, Great stuff overall.

JJ Watt is my favorite non Colts player and has been for a while. Great player but seems like a great guy in general (reminds me of Peyton in that regard)

4 hours ago, krunk said:

Mack was looking like a tip toe burglar a few times.  Dancing in the backfield...  Then he missed a cutback lane that had home run written all over it but he just tip toed up to the line for no gain.  Quite frustrating. He’s looking like the “change of pace” back. Not the “lead” back.  Maybe he’ll watch film, make some corrections, and explode next week vs the boys?

8 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Mack was looking like a tip toe burglar a few times.  Dancing in the backfield...  Then he missed a cutback lane that had home run written all over it but he just tip toed up to the line for no gain.  Quite frustrating. He’s looking like the “change of pace” back. Not the “lead” back.  Maybe he’ll watch film, make some corrections, and explode next week vs the boys?

Let's hope so

7 hours ago, threeflight said:

The Cooper trade for the Cowboys has shown what a bigtime WR can add to an offense.

Add in a solid 1A wr with Hilton and Bell?

This is a super bowl contending team next year.

I was thinking that same thing watching Cooper yesterday.   One WR and one RB from a stellar offense (assuming the O-line stays healthy).