Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

If you think that's a personal insult... 

Good grief. Grow some thicker skin.

You're being rude, get some manners. We can keep going at this all day.

NOW, that, is arguing like children. Talking with someone why we disagree on  football isn't. Didn't involve you, there wasn't any need for you to jump in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Btown_Colt said:

I already did. There isn’t a stat for everything. I admitted that I like aggressive play calling. But there is a time and a place. You have to consider all variables...and the fact that the offense is struggling, due to a pretty dang good defense, trumps the 43% chance, or whatever it was, of going for it. 

And I sure don’t mind playing the game. Step down off your pedestal, you sure aren’t the all mighty analytical genius that your trying play. 

I ain't on no pedestal, but you were arguing the math was wrong. It ain't. That's not my opinion, it's not even my work but it is right. 

Just now, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Man, some of ya'll are letting a football game affect your mood WAY too much.

It's like you're just waiting for someone to post something you don't like so you can unload all your frustration on a fellow Colts fan...

:facepalm:

When the Colts are losing... this is a horrible topic. End of. 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I ain't on no pedestal, but you were arguing the math was wrong. It ain't. That's not my opinion, it's not even my work but it is right. 

Lol what math? There was math out there for plays that were going to happen, before they happen. This isn’t baseball. The stats aren’t drilled down to every scenario for this game.

You blame the play call, but surely the coaching staff had statistics for which plays worked best in that scenario, no? Hmm

Im done for now, I’m trying to watch the game, but I’d be glad to discuss it more later. I’m rushing through my comments and honestly, being more of a smart butt than anything.