Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Think I'm Gonna Puke!

P-Money

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one would like to see him go to an AFC South team. That way I can still watch him and watch him beat Irsay. I honestly don't think Luck will be a huge hit with the Colts. If you are gonna play a 3-4 defense that is dominating, your worst enemy is to have a high flying aerial offense (not saying Luck could even do this). The 3-4's are known to be an all out aggressive type defense and a quick strike offense will tire the D out mid 3rd to early 4th quarter. I say either trade the #1 pick of trade Luck and get two great defensive prospects (MLB and Nose Tackle). Then get a smash-mouth up the gut running back ala Bettis type. Keep your defense off the field so they can be balls out when on it. I have know interest in Andrew Luck. I don't think he is the savior for the Colts. Just need a solid QB that can hand it off. Realistically, RG3 may even be a better prospect. He can hand the ball off, run it and throw it. Still, Colts just need a QB that can hand it off and I don't think wasting a #1 pick on a guy no one would have ever even heard of if not for the media hype. Shoot, Orlavsky was supposedly a fantastic prospect out of college for his passing and smarts. I say keep him and let him develop. QB's are dime a dozen. Your Peyton Manning's only come around once every few generations and Luck will never be in that realm. He'll probably end up like a Ben Roethlisberger but without the SB wins.

Big Ben has been pretty good for the Steelers, but Luck is reasonably athletic, he can run more then Peyton which yes I know isnt saying much, RGIII and Luck may almost be mirror images of each other, but I got to give it to Luck on this media I believe got this one right, as for MLB we got that covered Angerer, es we need a backup to him I think, havent looked to see what the roster looks like with the new holes which, I will add were holes before those that were released were released at the end of the day its about finding consistent players that produce on the field, Angerer did that without saying, name another defensive player that really produced like they should have, no one can name another one, this rebuild should have taken place sooner, hard to pinpoint how much sooner but Id say BEFORE we had to gut the roster all at once, but that will be good in the long run anyway, more cap space and I believe Grigson has the best interest of the organization in mind and we will just have to watch and see, Im a colts fan for life not any one particular player, they come and go where the money goes

It's also somewhat ironic.

Peyton Manning, a former Colt becomes a Cardinal

Andrew Luck, a former Cardinal becomes a Colt.

Sorry bud, we're about 6 hours in front of ya.

http://forums.colts....x-to-tampa-bay/

You have a lot of time on your hands... :)

But that's a good thing! Just imagine if it was on my hands---no informative cap salary or Front Office topics, we'd just have free-agent-signing topics that were 6 hours late...

I for one would like to see him go to an AFC South team. That way I can still watch him and watch him beat Irsay. I honestly don't think Luck will be a huge hit with the Colts. If you are gonna play a 3-4 defense that is dominating, your worst enemy is to have a high flying aerial offense (not saying Luck could even do this). The 3-4's are known to be an all out aggressive type defense and a quick strike offense will tire the D out mid 3rd to early 4th quarter. I say either trade the #1 pick of trade Luck and get two great defensive prospects (MLB and Nose Tackle). Then get a smash-mouth up the gut running back ala Bettis type. Keep your defense off the field so they can be balls out when on it. I have know interest in Andrew Luck. I don't think he is the savior for the Colts. Just need a solid QB that can hand it off. Realistically, RG3 may even be a better prospect. He can hand the ball off, run it and throw it. Still, Colts just need a QB that can hand it off and I don't think wasting a #1 pick on a guy no one would have ever even heard of if not for the media hype. Shoot, Orlavsky was supposedly a fantastic prospect out of college for his passing and smarts. I say keep him and let him develop. QB's are dime a dozen. Your Peyton Manning's only come around once every few generations and Luck will never be in that realm. He'll probably end up like a Ben Roethlisberger but without the SB wins.

Yes your a genius, !!!!! I have to agree since Luck can't hand the ball off or run, let alone throw the ball! :facepalm:

Another genius statement, him and Ben Roethlisberger are carbon copies of each other indeed! Just look at the resemblance, they have to be twins.

andrewluck.jpg

Looks like Peyton will go to the Titans, kick the Colts/Irsays BUTTS for a few years, dominate the AFC south & then retire with the orginazation in management like he should've here...

Unbelieveable.. Way to go Irsay, bet you never thought that scenario out in that twisted mind of yours, lol

We all know Manning likes to kick the az of people who don't pick him & Bud Adams is going to make it hard for Peyton to refuse... :/

At least we'll still get to watch him play quite a bit!!

Looks like Peyton will go to the Titans, kick the Colts/Irsays BUTTS for a few years, dominate the AFC south & then retire with the orginazation in management like he should've here...

Unbelieveable.. Way to go Irsay, bet you never thought that scenario out in that twisted mind of yours, lol

We all know Manning likes to kick the az of people who don't pick him & Bud Adams is going to make it hard for Peyton to refuse... :/

Why do you think he'll go to the Titans front office over the Colts front office?

Still pining for Peyton are we?

Im not sure I've ever seen a post this long that had absolutely not one iota of football knowledge at all. Congrats, thats a big accomplishment, embrace your utter failure because it's the best thing you've got.

Get over it! And what makes everyone think he is a front office guy?I just don't see it. To boot the next they very seldom kick our az, heck they could only do it once last year.

I really hope Manning doesn't go to Tennessee, although I could see it happening. They have some good WRs and CJ is a beast and the RB Manning gets to work with he has been lacking. They also have a solid D, so I could see them being very successful with a healthy Manning. I would rather see Miami, Denver and most of all Arizona since the Colts would play them the least. I definitely couldn't root for him playing with Tennessee. The further away from the Colts the easier it would be, atleast for me.