Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Think I'm Gonna Puke!

P-Money

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reality is that this should be in NFL General discussion where he is no longer a Colt! The sooner you get over this,the quicker you can move on and get back to being a Colts fan again!

We can never put Manning threads in a "GENERAL" section. Hes the "SHERIFF" not the General so Mods its time to make a new one!!

18 is retired with Denver & Kansas City.

I'd see him turning to 10, Eli's #, or #8 Archie's NFL # if he winds up in either of those 2 places... 16 is also retired in KC, but he could go back to his UT # in Denver.

Hmmm....good idea with Archie's #.

Call me names if you want but ..

I'm a Colts fan...I dont want to see Peyton Manning or Eli Manning or Archie Manning beat the Colts

Ok, I'll call you... Marky-Mark.

I don't want Peyton to beat the Colts either, but I sure as heck don't want him to prematurely retire when he can still go out and play high level football for a few more years. That's wrong and selfish, imo.

Ok, I'll call you... Marky-Mark.

I don't want Peyton to beat the Colts either, but I sure as heck don't want him to prematurely retire when he can still go out and play high level football for a few more years. That's wrong and selfish, imo.

I guess I'm selfish then. I dont want Peyton Manning to riddle the Colts secondary.

Dont think I'd enjoy that.

18 is retired with Denver & Kansas City.

I'd see him turning to 10, Eli's #, or #8 Archie's NFL # if he winds up in either of those 2 places... 16 is also retired in KC, but he could go back to his UT # in Denver.

Archie's #, possibly. Eli's #, I doubt it. I think both brothers want their own number.

We can never put Manning threads in a "GENERAL" section. Hes the "SHERIFF" not the General so Mods its time to make a new one!!

I am certain that you are unfamiliar with military rankings, however general in this terminology is reference to thenNFL at large, and not just the Colts.

Sheriff? But I did not shoot the deputy...oh no

I am certain that you are unfamiliar with military rankings, however general in this terminology is reference to thenNFL at large, and not just the Colts.

Sheriff? But I did not shoot the deputy...oh no

You totally wiffed on what I was implying. Ever heard the term Field General? Most fans call Manning the Sheriff. Sorry you got confused

I thought this thread was going to be over the Colts blowing up the rest of the team today. Then I saw what it is was and some how made it even sadder.

I really hope the next peace of news to come from the Colts is that we are drafting Andrew Luck and have a deal in place with him just so it's something positive (and at this point adding a player is a positive regardless of what lead to it). After this week we need something good to happen beyond just resigning Robert Mathis (not that that isn't good news)

Am I the only one that hates miami?

I'm with you, Maureen! Hate the Fish and will NOT buy a Manning jersey if he chooses to go there. And other than having a house in Miami, I don't know why he would! Florida fans don't even like football! They can't give away tix and no wonder - the Fish stink! Bringing Peyton in will NOT get them to the Super Bowl...ever.