Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Think I'm Gonna Puke!

P-Money

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad the trash can is next to me in my office... :barf:

I have been reading this forum for 2 years now and I have seen one great facet I can attribute to most everyone here - passion for the Colts. Not the people who pop in or come and go when they hear or see something that they like/dislike and move on to never be seen again. I appreciate the true fans who post all of the time and pour their hearts out because they believe in blue and bleed blue now and in the future. I have appreciated the conversations, arguments, insights, insults, and laughs.

I am glad that I can now be part of it and share my 2 cents. All is not lost and I am looking forward to great things as we turn the page. I have lived in Indy my entire life and have been a Colts fan since day one. I stood outside with my Dad when I was 12 and watched the Mayflower trucks drive past my house that night way back when. I was instantly hooked and will be from now until I am gone. I will miss the greats we had, but will be ready to usher in and support the greats of our Colts future!

Turning the page... :colts:

Can anybody photoshop a picture of Peyton in an ESPN studio sitting next to Suzy Kolber and Tom Jackson doing

'Monday Night Countdown'??

I could live with that.

We could but it would get banned because of the akward position we would have to insert CHUCKY in!! :)

18 is retired with Denver & Kansas City.

I'd see him turning to 10, Eli's #, or #8 Archie's NFL # if he winds up in either of those 2 places... 16 is also retired in KC, but he could go back to his UT # in Denver.

PeytonManningOrange.jpg

I hope Andrew Luck changes his # when he enters the league. He should make a name for himself, like Peyton did with #18. Theres too many #12 QBs. Brady, Rodgers, etc. I think he should go #16 (if its not retired).

I'd like him to switch to anything other than 12 just to spite the people that bought the #12 Luck jersey during the season.