Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ok do we now wait and see what is going to be avaliable after the cuts?

horseshoecrabs

We are number 3 on the waiver wire and I'm positive there will be cuts made that Ballard and Company scouted and REALLY liked last year or this year that get cut.....pretty positive they'll continue to churn the bottom of the roster!

Besides, last year they signed 5 and 2 turned into really solid contributors in Desir and Moore II.....

Oh yes Ballard will be active!

• Like 3

I'm sure getting Costanzo back will help a ton, but Howard has been Terrible on that right side. Good has lived in the hospital. I think Clark is showing a little growth, but still isn't ready for the big time as of today. I think his movement is improving though. We know Haeg can't be trusted out there. And I like Braden better at Guard. We need to get this thing sorted out fast over there.

2 hours ago, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

Might have missed the overall point that these guys are trash, dont care who signed them. Once again, we are in trouble and will see multiple oline configurations.

I doubt that we will see different configurations after we get the slotted starters on the field.  Getting them healthy is the key.

I think with the Morrison trade we are good at CB for now.  We also have plenty of young talent at LB and DL.  Unless there is some primo pass rusher that happens to get cut, we are good there for now.

Need help at OL, WR, and RB.  I can't see where there will be much talent at RB getting cut from other teams.

• Like 1