Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Yes Andrew is back. But if he sneezes let not spend 3 days analyzing the sneeze .

HOF19

1. I can see it now. He gets a mosquito bite on his shoulder so he spends 3-4 days scratching the bite on his shoulder and ESPN, FOX. NBC, CBS, Sporting News, NFL Network AND CNN report is Andrew Lucks shoulder still hurt ! Again Go Andrew…… Go Colts !

But, we'll need to compare his previous sneezes to the old: Is the "cover your mouth" motion the same? Is the level of pollen elevated? Did he have extra pepper with his lunch or meal? Did he immediately take some Sudafed, or did he take Flonaise?

ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS WILL MAKE OR BREAK THIS SEASON AND MAKE BALLARD EITHER THE BEST GM EVER OR WORST SINCE GRIGS

• Like 1

I wonder if this is why Andrew REALLY came to camp days early. Maybe he wants to get the feel of the complex before being analyzed on Wednesday.

wait, are we going to be analyzing whether Andrew is feeling over-analyzed?

c7f.gif

39 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Media and fans . Lets give him some space. If he is going to the bathroom to relieve himself lets turn of the cameras on our cell phones ……… GO Andrew...… GO Colts !!!!!!

Don’t tell me how to feel!!! 

I need Andrew to be healthy, healthy Andrew, healthy me. It’s hand in hand!!!

:argh:

37 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Media and fans . Lets give him some space. If he is going to the bathroom to relieve himself lets turn of the cameras on our cell phones ……… GO Andrew...… GO Colts !!!!!!

I think your way over dramatizing the importance of Luck in the eyes of the national media.

90% of coverage/talk will still be Lebron. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Don't short change Tommy either. LeBron 51%, Tommy 48%, Luck 1% - only because he hasn't played since 2016. 

And here in Met land (NY Metro area ) I forgot Tim Tebow .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Don't short change Tommy either. LeBron 51%, Tommy 48%, Luck 1% - only because he hasn't played since 2016. 

Don't forget Tiger Woods. He was in contention to win the British Open in the last round. The Media is just begging for him to finish the job for the masters. Once Luck proves he's in 2014 form, he'll get the respect he once had again.

• Like 1

I’m afraid the request from the OP is going to be impossible.

People are going to wonder about every bad throw.   About every interception.   About every loss.

Is Luck still hurt?

Is Luck just rusty?

Is Luck just the victim of a poor supporting cast?    Or a poor coaching staff?

It’s not going to end just because we might want it to.

Luck is likely going to be the number one topic around here once the pre-season games start and it won’t end until the season is over.    Sorry.

• Like 1

Of course, every single dropped pass or underthrown ball or non-tight spiral will be hopelessly argued and argued into the ground.  And most of that commentary will be by those with the least authority on the subject.

Those who speak don't know, and those who know don't speak.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I’m afraid the request from the OP is going to be impossible.

People are going to wonder about every bad throw.   About every interception.   About every loss.

Is Luck still hurt?

Is Luck just rusty?

Is Luck just the victim of a poor supporting cast?    Or a poor coaching staff?

It’s not going to end just because we might want it to.

Luck is likely going to be the number one topic around here once the pre-season games start and it won’t end until the season is over.    Sorry.

Yea but he ain't perfect. I am afraid that is the bar that will be set for him...….I prefer not to lay that on him...…. But that is just me .

8 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Yea but he ain't perfect. I am afraid that is the bar that will be set for him...….I prefer not to lay that on him...…. But that is just me .

It’s not just you.    I suspect it’s most all of us.    

But there's a big big difference between being perfect and still being injured...   or just being rusty...    or being the victim of a flawed roster...    or an inexperienced coaching staff.

And those are the questions we’re all going to being asking..   I don’t see any way around it...    not trying to give you a hard time...   just trying to see the bigger picture..