Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Why don't you just get out of here? All you do is complain every post and blame every single thing on Luck. I wasn't aware that scrambling for his life EVERY snap and no one getting open was his fault. 

Just go away. Seriously. Do everyone a favor and just leave. Go root for another team. 

Why don't you just mind your own business. This is a fan forum, if I want to vent and criticize I'll do just that. Put me on ignore or don't read if you don't like. 

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

He's a game changer isn't he? Landon Collins wouldn't have helped us out much anyway.

"We didn't have a first round pick on anyone else, Dorsett was our highest ranked player, he was the top ranked prospect, he was the best available player, receivers win championships, what's defense?

3 minutes ago, James said:

People continue to blame everyone but Luck. Laughable. Guess what it's not only him, but he is most certainly part of it. Not just the two INTs, but his overall play has been abysmal.

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Why don't you just get out of here? All you do is complain every post and blame every single thing on Luck. I wasn't aware that scrambling for his life EVERY snap and no one getting open was his fault. 

Just go away. Seriously. Do everyone a favor and just leave. Go root for another team. 

Everyone is allowed to post their opinion.  Attack the post, not the poster

1 minute ago, James said:

Why don't you just mind your own business. This is a fan forum, if I want to vent and criticize I'll do just that. Put me on ignore or don't read if you don't like. 

Because there is a difference in being a "fan" and being someone who only shows up to post negative crap. That's literally all you do. Every post. Every week. It's amazing and I can't figure out why you're a "fan" if that's all you're ever going to do.