Ugly really really ugly

9 minutes ago, snkdy said:

No one wants to catch today.

9 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Luck keeps throwing to guys who are completely covered

7 minutes ago, James said:

Like I said. The ultimate tease.

Luck and the offense should be ashamed.

wish i could disagree, siting here in amazement , at least we get ball to start 2nd half,. lets hope somehow we come up with CORRECT halftime adjustments

u cant lose to Texans twice

6 minutes ago, Colts1919 said:

Well - at least it's not like it's the most important game of the year or anything .. 

Yeah it's only August and it's preseason, no big deal. Just have to get into the groove of the game again after a long offseason.

Oh wait......

5 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Doesn't look like I've missed much so far. Just people blaming everything on Luck when I've seen him put the ball where it needs to be and no one catching. 

What at a surprise. 

6 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Trying to find the posters who said the Texans were awful and disrespecting their defense. If we come out and beat them in this half it would be very impressive.

Texans defense isn't that good we just are not executing offensively.

6 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

And you cant hook the WR with your left arm.....refs just missed it

Yeah.. that one was PI. But Houston has outplayed us. I think we probably should have run the ball more as they never really stopped it ? Looks to me like Houston did just the opposite of what they said. We all knew the remark that their first priority was stopping Frank Gore was total nonsense. Looks to me that they are dropping 6 into coverage on most plays and we just played into that by not being patient and running the ball.

1 minute ago, dw49 said:

Yeah.. that one was PI. But Houston has outplayed us. I think we probably should have run the ball more as they never really stopped it ? Looks to me like Houston did just the opposite of what they said. We all knew the remark that their first priority was stopping Frank Gore was total nonsense. Looks to me that they are dropping 6 into coverage on most plays and we just played into that by not being patient and running the ball.

that's a good analysis..