Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Are Some Free Agents The Colts Need To Pick Up ?

stonehart1234

Who do you want the colts to pick up in free agency?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want the colts to pick up in free agency?(multiple choice enabled)

• Carl Nicks G Saints
    • Cortland Finnegan CB Titans
    • Cliff Avril DE Lions (If we dont resign Mathis)
    • Curtis Lofton LB Falcons
    • Brent Grimes CB Falcons
    • NONE

I would prefer building through the draft. But getting Nicks and Grimes would be awesome. Powers and Grimes would be a very good cb combo

i cant see the falcons letting grimes go. webb would be much easier to get and cheaper

I watched a video on how Finnegan has been visiting and helping out Terminally ill patients. Doesnt' seem like a punk to me, just very competitive. We need people like Finnigen to be physical on Defense. Foget all that nice guy stuff of the past.

well said

our new coach already said it too, "our opponents will get alot of colts every sunday"; he made clear he wants to play "ravens style" football

Carl Nicks. .The Colts would have a darn good offensive line assuming no injuries in training camp. I also think Carlos Rodgers will be a F/A. He isn't great but he isn't bad either and just had one heck of a season with the 49ers.

I've always hated Finnegan but if he was doing those on field antics in a Colts uniform I'd reconsider. I'd be like, "Man he's good at throwing these guys off their games".

Has anyone else seen the NFL Sound FX where he, Dallas and Collie were smack talkin? It's pretty good stuff.

I dont really care about Finnegan's antics as much as I just dont think he's that good of a corner. Atleast not worth shelling out for in FA.

He was good in 2008 but ive never been that impressed with him since.

Nicks would be a great pickup. Good young guard to go with what looks to be some promising young offensive lineman. Would also allow us to focus on drafting other areas of need.

The problem is Nicks is going to command alot of money.

Finnegan is a poor choice. He has a temper and the Colts have a record of not being the in your face trash talking kind. We don't need that garbage here . He is full of it

Cant stand that guy either, but we can't base the Colts organization off what they've done the last dozen or so years - this is a new staff and they have yet to do enough to have a record with regards to the kind of players they will seek/sign.

The saints will not let nicks walk, they may lose cordon, meachem, rodgers, franklin, in which case Franklin could be a cheap nose tackle to add to the mix, same with McKinney, I would like too see both brought in, and draft from the strength of the draft, which is cb's who will come cheap being rookies, that way our own can be resigned.