Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jags prediction thread

RockThatBlue

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/29/2016 at 3:50 PM, Bluefire4 said:

Sorry that I don't choose to be a homer with no objectivity like you are. I'm sticking with what I've said since the season started. Losses to Lions and Broncos. Beat the Chargers. Lose to Jags. I've been right so far.

As a Homer with objectivity I will happily point out the Colts have looked much better than the 0-3 Jags . The Colts were picked early by the media & other dingbats to be a powerhouse instead they'v stunk up * .

The losses could have been wins especially the Lions game the Colts .

Your defense is you'v been right so far :thinking: So IMO your due to be wrong & I look forward to pointing that out to you as you enjoy a double helping of crow pie Sunday afternoon , Don't disappear make sure & come back & visit & remind us homers that you'v been right so far there Nostradamus , 

As far as being right so far does that mean you also predicted the Jags would go 0-3 ..:hat:  I doubt it .

Edited by Nadine
inappropriate

On 9/29/2016 at 7:32 PM, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

As a Homer with objectivity I will happily point out the Colts have looked much better than the 0-3 Jags . The Colts were picked early by the media & other dingbats to be a powerhouse instead they'v stunk up *

The losses could have been wins especially the Lions game the Colts .

Your defense is you'v been right so far :thinking: So IMO your due to be wrong & I look forward to pointing that out to you as you enjoy a double helping of crow pie Sunday afternoon , Don't disappear make sure & come back & visit & remind us homers that you'v been right so far there Nostradamus , 

As far as being right so far does that mean you also predicted the Jags would go 0-3 ..:hat:  I doubt it .

I never said I was right about everything. I just never have been a person who switches my opinion. I call it like I see it.

This is a prediction thread not a bash the people who pick against the Colts thread. I picked the Jags to win this game not because of how anybody looked but because of our inexperience dealing with London games.

The Jags play there every year and have to have some kind of a fan base because of it. Anything can happen any Sunday and we just beat a team last week that has looked better than us. People need to stop acting like it is ridiculous to pick against the Colts for a game. I'm not one of the guys calling for the coach and GMs jobs when half the team is injured. Go annoy one of those guys.

Man this ones going to be a tough one, Jags are desperately needing a win to have any chance.  The Colts on the other hand, desperately need a win also to keep in contention if they want to win the division.  I really have no idea who will win, Luck seems really serious apparently about him talking to teammates and telling them about how this isn't a trip to England for fun, that it's for a game and they need to be prepared, ect. 

Colts 33

Jags 27

4 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

I never said I was right about everything. I just never have been a person who switches my opinion. I call it like I see it.

This is a prediction thread not a bash the people who pick against the Colts thread. I picked the Jags to win this game not because of how anybody looked but because of our inexperience dealing with London games.

The Jags play there every year and have to have some kind of a fan base because of it. Anything can happen any Sunday and we just beat a team last week that has looked better than us. People need to stop acting like it is ridiculous to pick against the Colts for a game. I'm not one of the guys calling for the coach and GMs jobs when half the team is injured. Go annoy one of those guys.

Making an opinion based on the facts at that time nothing wrong with that but like when Pagano said after the Lions game if he had it to do over he would do it exactly the same & we are talking about the last minute of a game we could of won , his remark was stupid .

And I 'm not bashing I like you say, Am just telling it like I see it ,

Our inexperience in London games ?  I don't recall watching a 9:30 Colts game before & I hardly see how the Jags playing a game as the home team helps there record speaks for it self at home with there home fans .

If your thin skinned & get annoyed easily then maybe you should just read a book instead of posting here Dr Suess comes to mind .

Keep in mind for future reference if your unable to handle the truth don't create silly posts or quote me . 

Image result for Mr T I pity the fool memes

:D   :hat:

2 hours ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

Making an opinion based on the facts at that time nothing wrong with that but like when Pagano said after the Lions game if he had it to do over he would do it exactly the same & we are talking about the last minute of a game we could of won , his remark was stupid .

And I 'm not bashing I like you say, Am just telling it like I see it ,

Our inexperience in London games ?  I don't recall watching a 9:30 Colts game before & I hardly see how the Jags playing a game as the home team helps there record speaks for it self at home with there home fans .

If your thin skinned & get annoyed easily then maybe you should just read a book instead of posting here Dr Suess comes to mind .

Keep in mind for future reference if your unable to handle the truth don't create silly posts or quote me . 

Image result for Mr T I pity the fool memes

:D   :hat:

Don't be an internet tough guy dude. I am a adult and can more than handle myself on the internet. Don't need any advice from you. I just gave my prediction and someone said I was a closet Jags fan just because I didn't pick the Colts. What "truth" are you talking about. You guys are acting like this is a guaranteed win. This is the NFL.

Also I don't care if it counts as a home game or not for the Jags. They play in London every year and this is our first time. Don't know what the Jags home record has to do with that.

1 hour ago, Bluefire4 said:

Don't be an internet tough guy dude. I am a adult and can more than handle myself on the internet. Don't need any advice from you. I just gave my prediction and someone said I was a closet Jags fan just because I didn't pick the Colts. What "truth" are you talking about. You guys are acting like this is a guaranteed win. This is the NFL.

Also I don't care if it counts as a home game or not for the Jags. They play in London every year and this is our first time. Don't know what the Jags home record has to do with that.

:lol: I'm no internet tough guy your just thin skinned . Just remember nothing's guaranteed including your opinion . I just call it the way i see it were all adults get over it .  

I don't know about a final score (I'm never close anyway on those). But, I'll predict our first defensive score of the year. Bortles is going to give us plenty of chances at interceptions. Throw in a strip sack, RB fumble, etc. and I think our healthy secondary takes one to the house Sunday.

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

Tough call because I think the Jags can run the ball on the Colts.    I'm contemplating playing Ivory this week as he will be out to prove himself.  

I'll go Jags 24-21.    But a game that close could go the other way too.

If Jacksonville is successful against our starting D on the ground, we're in A LOT of trouble. I just don't see it happening.

They haven't had a guy run for more than 39 yards yet this year (good for 2.8 YPC as a team). Our defense has held starting RB's to a combined 36 carries, 109 yards the past two weeks (3.0 YPC). We now have all 11 starters slated to play.

It's a blowout in Jacksonville's favor if they somehow manage to flip the script on the ground.

I'm going Colts win. 51-16. Payback is a batch and we need to let them and the world (since we're in London) know that this is still our division for the foreseeable future. But I can't see Chuck running up the score (wish he would though). So the score will be more like 45-23. Colts win. 

10 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

ESPN has us losing. Not that I care. 28-17 Colts. 

Figures, Heath Evans probably has the Jags beating us by 30. I will stick with 27-20. I predicted the Jags would be a .500 team this season and were overrated but they always play us good for some reason even when they are bad. I say we win by 7.

Clearly the Jags have not lived up to the preseason hype and the Colts are not living up to their expectations. On paper the Jags aren't missing the players the Colts are but the Colts are showing a refusal to die and I see them coming out on top. Both teams need to get desperate to win with the now wounded duck Texans and this an AFC South game. It is impossible to ignore the potential of Lucks talent in a match up like this.

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:19 AM, Smoke317 said:

I'm going Colts win. 51-16. Payback is a batch and we need to let them and the world (since we're in London) know that this is still our division for the foreseeable future. But I can't see Chuck running up the score (wish he would though). So the score will be more like 45-23. Colts win. 

Smoke! With the BOLD prediction!

1 hour ago, oldunclemark said:

what's up with that???

Jags will have more of a fan base and they play up there every year so most of their players and coaches are used to it. We usually start sluggish even with a normal week and playing at home. I think we will start very slow and the Jags come out very desperate.

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:46 AM, Myles said:

Tough call because I think the Jags can run the ball on the Colts.    I'm contemplating playing Ivory this week as he will be out to prove himself.  

I'll go Jags 24-21.    But a game that close could go the other way too.

T Rich had a higher YPC than Jax RBs combined this season there O Line is trash without Bortles run yards what is there YPG average 38 or so ... A healthy Colts D should shut down the Jags run game .