Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TE Scott Chandler visiting

Dustin

I know this may sound crazy but if the Colts are going to get rid of Fleener or Allen why not let Swoope come up and play?  He's still on the practice squad isn't he?  He's big, strong, young and athletic, he has potential.  I am not sure why the Colts would go out and sign an older TE.

3 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

I know this may sound crazy but if the Colts are going to get rid of Fleener or Allen why not let Swoope come up and play?  He's still on the practice squad isn't he?  He's big, strong, young and athletic, he has potential.  I am not sure why the Colts would go out and sign an older TE.

If they sign someone else im guessing that the staff doesn't think swoope is ready. 

22 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

If they sign someone else im guessing that the staff doesn't think swoope is ready. 

That could make sense.  I know he's a project but I watched him play bball at the U and I always thought he could be a good TE or receiver in the NFL.  It's tough when you've never played the sport though. 

1 hour ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

I don't understand.  How does this Chandler news mean they aren't considering that for Swoope?  He will get his chance in this camp and preseason to show what he can do regardless of what they do with Chandler.

14 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

I don't understand.  How does this Chandler news mean they aren't considering that for Swoope?  He will get his chance in this camp and preseason to show what he can do regardless of what they do with Chandler.

I would sure hope so!  He has potential!

4 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Gee, 2 years of devlopement and he should be expected to make the roster.
 Not that Chuck`s staff has worth a ___ developing draft picks... or

7 hours ago, Everyone said:

I'm starting to think that Allen and Fleener are both gone.

Which wouldn't be terrible.  Sign a more complete TE than Fleener that stays on the field more than Allen and elevate Doyle into the rotation.  Draft a #3 TE in the late rounds.