Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arizona at Carolina

Synthetic

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching this game reminds of the movie Friday Night Lights. Permian wins the semifinal game, then you see those monstrous boys from Dallas-Carter rolling everyone, and it's like 'how are they gonna beat them???'

The Broncos did a great job beating New England, but these Panthers are no joke. 

Just now, indyagent17 said:

Boy, Arians and co. Sure looked lost tonight. I know Palmer must want Carolina to win the way he played but Bruce sure didn't game plan well for this one. The Colts should have beaten Carolina this season if Luck would have played like he should.

No coach can gameplan a win when the QB turns the ball over 7 times.    Execution is the peoblem,  not game planning 

4 minutes ago, krunk said:

There are big games during the season as well.

When did the Bengals or Raiders ever have big games with Carson Palmer playing QB? He's been very good in Arizona, and they won something like 16 of his first 17 starts with them. You'll have to specify what "big games" he didn't play well in.

Regardless, he's looked as awful as he did today. This is nonsense.

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

No coach can gameplan a win when the QB turns the ball over 7 times.    Execution is the peoblem,  not game planning 

That having been said, their gameplan today was bad. And Carolina's DBs weren't going for any of those double moves or pump fakes, but Palmer just kept throwing those same passes for picks or near picks. Palmer could have had twice as many picks today, which is obviously on him, but it's also on the head coach and the playcaller, which is Arians.

Well you can say Carolina has had momentum lately.

More impressive though was laying the smack down on the Seahawks. Beating the Hawks like that is NO JOKE.

This game was just comedy central. 

And in case anyone wonders, yes I am picking Carolina to win it all. And no I will not make a bet over it since I do not bet even with avatars since I never change from a cat.

Just now, Jules said:

More impressive though was laying the smack down on the Seahawks. Beating the Hawks like that is NO JOKE.

And in case anyone wonders, yes I am picking Carolina to win it all. And no I will not make a bet over it since I do not bet even with avatars since I never change from a cat.

You could always change your cat to a panther...

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Trust me guys, Carolina is in for a rude awaking when Cam faces Von, Talib, Ware and crew. The Cards don't have a QB like Peyton either. This game doesn't sway my opinion 1 bit. Denver will beat them, book it.

Probably didn't watch the game. Focused on getting the W.

3 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Cam Newton just said after their win he did not know who won the AFC title. Little hard to believe.

Pre game preparations and he probably thinks "whats the difference......Manning or Brady......both are like 50 aren't they?". 

Sorry I had to........

Yeah, Bears did crush the Saints before playing the Peyton led Colts, just saying :).

In the NFL, it is really week to week, one game does not predict another game's outcome.

However, I stand by what I said, Peyton would have to score close to 30 to beat the Panthers.

12 minutes ago, Jules said:

Palmer was in WAY over his head.  Ariens did good with what he had.  Amazingly, Colts did way better against them.