Report: Charlie Whitehurst likely to start

1959Colts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SOMDColtsfan said:

Imagine back in September with all the Super Bowl expectations if somebody said Charlie Whitehurst would be starting for the Indianapolis Colts with the season and AFC South crown on the line..wow..how can this be?? 

It's an incredibly odd year man..

2 minutes ago, SOMDColtsfan said:

Imagine back in September with all the Super Bowl expectations if somebody said Charlie Whitehurst would be starting for the Indianapolis Colts with the season and AFC South crown on the line..wow..how can this be?? 

and Hoyer is out for Houston,. too..This could be a scoreless tie

9 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I think ESPN is wrong....I've heard nothing that says Hasselbeck cant play at all..

Colts would have signed another QB if Matt cant go at all..,,right?

This is crap is right.

Mods help get rid of this thread it is scaring the children.

• MTC featured and unfeatured this topic

Charlie Whitehurst -- Alright, so that hair.  I ventured into some other famous NFL Hairstyles, and would like you to take a look at this.  We could have done worse.  You'll find a particularly inexplicable hairstyle of a former Indianapolis Colt among the more outlandish of doo's (hint: someone we just released).  You must take a look at it, seriously.  Colts management must have found this and cut him immediately. You can scroll up and down and check out some of the other ones (including Clipboard Jesus) as well, afterwards, wow. 

The-craziest-hairstyles-in-nfl-history

Think what you want...

But I believe Adam Caplan and espn reports. They must know something we don't.

It will be Whitehurst they trot out there to start.

Caplan even goes as far as to say...Hasslebeck is really hurt, and to backup Whitehurst, the Colts will bring up their 4th string QB from practice squad. (whoever that is?)

Pagano's comments are once again very suspicious. Never really saying Hasslebeck will "start", but rather... They feel Hasslebeck should be "available" or Hasslebeck will be able "to play"

2 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

uh oh, that might eliminate any shred of hope

LOL. What did you think was going to happen? Hasselbeck is in worse shape than Luck after last week's beatdown. Dude, this team needs to reset. They need new leadership and new direction...Work on a strong head coaching candidate and staff and begin drafting intelligently and prudently. If people want to criticize this perspective, so be it.

Oh Boy! This season just gets more entertaining by the moment! Unless Hass is really injured I cant see how he doesn't start, why would Chuck start Charlie if Hass in even at 70%? I haven't seen anything remotely close saying Hass is seriously injured and I have been on Twitter feeds, etc. and about every Football website imaginable.

11 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

well if Clipboard man somehow pulls this off he should totally be inducted into the ring of honour haha

Why not many here was ready to put Hass in the actual HOFame when he was 4-0 and even wanted Andrew to sit if healthy haha I say if ol' Clipboard Jesus wins this game his jersey should be retired because it will more than likely wins us the Division (sarcasm).

3 hours ago, Jules said:

This is crap is right.

Mods help get rid of this thread it is scaring the children.

I have a feeling it's going to be Charlie. Ehhh.. is what it is, BTW... you mentioned tap dancing in another thread and you brought back memories of probably the best ever. Here for your enjoyment is a clip of the greatest tap dancer ever. Sammy Davis Jr . in his youth. You're too young but I can remember him at the end of his career. He used to hang with Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin way back when the country was prejudice. Sinatra and Martin had to use their muscle to get hotels to give their buddy a room. For your enjoyment.. here's a real "tap dancer.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoEX6g8itTw

4 minutes ago, dw49 said:

I have a feeling it's going to be Charlie. Ehhh.. is what it is, BTW... you mentioned tap dancing in another thread and you brought back memories of probably the best ever. Here for your enjoyment is a clip of the greatest tap dancer ever. Sammy Davis Jr . in his youth. You're too young but I can remember him at the end of his career. He used to hang with Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin way back when the country was prejudice. Sinatra and Martin had to use their muscle to get hotels to give their buddy a room. For your enjoyment.. here's a real "tap dancer.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoEX6g8itTw

I am saving that clip to watch on Sunday in case Charlie starts.

Matt better be ready. I refuse to believe with the division on the line that we might go into the game with Charlie freaking Whitehurst.

I won't believe it. NO NO NO NO NO.

No.

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

Matt better be ready. I refuse to believe with the division on the line that we might go into the game with Charlie freaking Whitehurst.

No.

We are in deep doo doo if Charlie starts. I still haven't heard 1 source yet outside of this Caplin guy say Hass isn't starting so who knows??

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We are in deep doo doo if Charlie starts. I still haven't heard 1 source yet outside of this Caplin guy say Hass isn't starting so who knows??

On the plus side the Texans are one team who loves to screw up in Indy.

But, if he needs it I will personally offer to massage Hasselbeck until Sunday.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

No.

I have never seen a QB look worse than Charlie Whitehorse looked in that jacksonville game. Be cognizant that I'm 66 and have been watching NFL football almost every Sunday for the past 55 years. Anyway .. Sammy Davis Jr was a frail little black man with a glass eye . He was probably the most amazing entertainer of at least the 20th century. Here's a quick read on what he was known for...

http://www.tripoetry.com/Music/Commentaries/sammydavis-jr.htm

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

On the plus side the Texans are one team who loves to screw up in Indy.

But, if he needs it I will personally offer to massage Hasselbeck until Sunday.

haha he may need it, not sure what his injuries are? I thought it was just a minor rib problem. He did grab his collar bone at 1 time but continued to play. Colts are so freakin secretive! I am shocked that Chuck announced Andrew isn't playing so soon.