Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Texans Thursday Night score predictions

chad72

28-13 Texans

I really don't see this being close. Foster is back to normal, Luck isn't playing, we have to face Watt, we're in Houston, the team is showing little to no effort. There are too many things against us for us to realistically expect to win this game, and i think anyone that expects us to win this game based on the circumstances and our results this year so far are crazy. We would be lucky to win this game.

28-13 Texans

I really don't see this being close. Foster is back to normal, Luck isn't playing, we have to face Watt, we're in Houston, the team is showing little to no effort. There are too many things against us for us to realistically expect to win this game, and i think anyone that expects us to win this game based on the circumstances and our results this year so far are crazy. We would be lucky to win this game.

I think most those people have watched Houston play this year hard to believe they have looked worse than Indy

Houston 30   Indy 14

Sorry, Colts.   With the O-line in the shape that it's in, our DB/MLB situation, and the QB situation I don't see the Colts winning this one.  I hope that I'm very wrong.  

I hate losing to the Houston JJ Watts.....(Though I do like Watt as a player).