Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 0-1?

John Waylon

New year means new lists!

What's worse than 0-1?

FOX's NFL coverage. They aren't ever gonna get it figured out, are they?

What's worse than 0-1?

The day Jameis Winston turned in. He got back to the locker room and found a text on his phone from RG3 that simply read "lol. Nice try, bro".

What's worse than 0-1?

All this chip Kelly racist talk. Is it ever gonna go away? I'm far more tired of it than anything deflategate related. But it seems every week when the news hits that few hours of lul, out the reports come. "So and so say chip is a racist".

New year means new lists!

What's worse than 0-1?

FOX's NFL coverage. They aren't ever gonna get it figured out, are they?

What's worse than 0-1?

The day Jameis Winston turned in. He got back to the locker room and found a text on his phone from RG3 that simply read "lol. Nice try, bro".

What's worse than 0-1?

All this chip Kelly racist talk. Is it ever gonna go away? I'm far more tired of it than anything deflategate related. But it seems every week when the news hits that few hours of lul, out the reports come. "So and so say chip is a racist".

Whats worse? My mood right now.

I was watching the Jets-Browns yesterday(I had to watch the Colts on replay last night). The Jets are awfull, the Browns had receivers running wide open all day, now maybe next Monday night that problem will be eliminated with really tight holds on the Colt receivers we'll just have to wait and see!