Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I disagree about Smith.  He’s an absolute road grader as a run blocker. He’s graded as one of the best in that category.  His pass blocking was around 71 last year. Considering the need for knee surgery that’s pretty good considering the DE’s they went up against last year.    Fries was solid last year. He plays with a mean streak and through the whistle. Fries was better last year than Glowinski was as a Colt in my opinion    I hope the Colts hit on drafting Kelly’s replacement.  It was good that he had a bounce back year after 2+ sub par years. However, they can’t pay everyone and having a center with a $14 million cap hit is too much.    You can’t pay everyone. It seems like the Colts have a plan in place to replace Kelly and/or Fries after this season but I expect the Colts oline to be even more consistent this year with a healthy Smith and a QB who is willing to stay in a clean  pocket.  I also feel like the depth is there to handle injuries. 
    • One correction here.  The NFL has loosened the restrictions on veterans.  Six of the players have zero restrictions on how many NFL games a player has accrued. 
    • Nice house in good neighborhood for 200k.  Not where I live!   I agree that many people are under paid.  And @RollerColt is a prime example.   I thought about becoming a school teacher when I retired from the military but it just didn't make finacial sense.  I really appreciate what you do.
    • I know in 2016, it was Chess, the World Series between the Cubs and Indians with the Lineup and Pitchers changes through all those 7 games were insane.
    • I'd say it is now checkers at its best.  When the DH was not in the National league, it was chess.  
  • Members

• throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ 3,813

• CoachLite

CoachLite 1,219

• indyagent17

indyagent17 1,871

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,574

• ColtsSouljah

ColtsSouljah 283

• stitches