Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread

Run defense is playing excellent to this point but again our offense has to sustain a drive to help the defense stay fresh

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Interesting, is notice of requirement to visit a medical rep considered PHI?  And was it disseminated by a 'covered entity'?     To my understanding, People that get a hold of Protected Health Information (without illegal action of their own) and are not in the medical field and not in the direct care of the subject are not under HIPAA rules. Those that allowed the leaks or discovery of such PHI may well be ... depending.   Also, Dr. John Lombardo independently runs the Substance abuse and PES testing.  (has been for 28 tears).  The NFL/NFLPA collectively bargained the program, and he can be dismissed by either side at any time.   Each player faces one mandatory test per year under each policy. In addition, 10 players per team are chosen randomly by computer (cough: smart computer?) each week during the preseason, regular season and postseason to be tested under the policy on banned performance-enhancing substances. (only)   Rec drugs of abuse tested in the off season, or if one has previously rested positive.      
    • I think we've pretty much covered that big win over Houston on Sunday, so let's look at our next opponent.   Denver actually scares me a bit...not saying it's a trap game, but after two big wins against two very good teams, it's possible for a let down against a weak Broncos team.   Their offense isn't very good, but they do have some weapons in the backfield.  I think if we get pressure on Flacco, then he's going to be ineffective.  If they decide to run the ball, then we need to be ready to stuff the running game.   Defensively, they aren't terrible...they have some very good DBs, so we may be running the running the ball more this week.   Reich has done a very good job designing an offensive game plan to exploit the opponent's weaknesses, so I expect the same this Sunday.   Thoughts?
    • Well said. There's not enough attention paid to how well respected Jacoby is in the locker room, and the cohesion that comes with that. I agree it would be really hard to find someone that could duplicate or better the success he's had this year. If he continues his strong play, I think the sensible move would be to put as many pieces as we can around him, and continue to develop the defensive side of the ball as well, and make a run these next however many years. 
    • at Baltimore will be real interesting for them. If Mahomes is healthy and KC has their full offense, KC will be hard for them to beat. That game is in Foxboro though. 
  • Members