Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Some team will gamble on Hooker. He will only be 25 and he’s a former lottery pick with huge talent. A $7M AAV would put him just inside the top 15...just ahead of guys like Ricardo Allen, Vonn Bell and Tre Boston. I think a team would look to lock in a second year team option of sorts...but maybe not. Either way...he should have suitors and will have an opportunity to at least get a good one-year deal to rebuild value. Edit: Obviously this is assuming Rhodes has recovered and can pass a physical. If not, then he probably gets half that and possibly might not even be signed until during the season.    Rhodes was a top 10 player last season...at a premium position. He produced a ton of value on his pillown contract...and now he gets to cash in. With a very good track record (even at his age), he is going to command a nice 2-3 year deal to finish out his career. A $12M AAV would pay him just outside that top 10 range for CBs...and this deal is similar to the one that Haden signed with PIT after having a late-career resurgence.  Knowing Ballard...I am sure he would structure it in a way that they could get out after one year if Rhodes fell apart. But given the current state of the CBs...they almost have to re-sign him.
    • Rivers would be a better comp in terms of mobility and arm strength, but Rivers had next level read/anticipation back then, had bad talent around him at NCS, and averaged 3000+ for 4 years.   Not at all the same. Eli and Rivers might be OK comps to each other, but comparing Jones to either is a no go.
    • When we see those trades now  its for linebackers with high sack numbers  like Khalil Mack.    I think you could get a 1st for Leonard now, but it wouldn't be anywhere near as high as Philadelphia's #6 overall.
    • You rather I compare him to Rivers. Same thing basically.
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 7,414

• Solon

Solon 94

• EastStreet

EastStreet 8,653

• waterdog

waterdog 14

• HectorRoberts

HectorRoberts 732

• DoubleE Colt