Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread

We are going to have to start running the ball a bit more. Slow the pace of this game down, Buffalo's defense has just to much speed to step back and throw down after down. We are down 7-0 NOT 21-0

Just proves how badly the Colts need to get rid of Pagano. Rex would be a huge upgrade.

Besides the fact he is never leaving Buffalo anytime soon.

It's worked better than continually trying these deep shots, from what I've seen.  From what I've seen thus far, the quick/short passing attack has worked better to move the chains.

I don't agree. They have tried to mix it up, but neither has been great. The penalties have killed a couple of drives.

Do you just hate everything about the Colts?

He's jaded. Frustrated over watching the us stump our toes over the same ole deficiencies year after year. I don't think he hates em though.

Just proves how badly the Colts need to get rid of Pagano. Rex would be a huge upgrade.

He would havr been an upgrade. That ship has sailed.

Andrew Luck is getting outplayed by Tyrod Taylor, yet people seem to be ignoring this

It's hard to take you seriously when you think Bob Sanders was good

It's just hard to take to take you seriously all round.

See we can all be snippy negative Nancy's.

He's jaded. Frustrated over watching the us stump our toes over the same ole deficiencies year after year. I don't think he hates em though.

Yep, when Irsay hired Grigson he talked about building a more balanced team. There is no difference between this team and any other Colts team over the last 15 years

It's hard to take you seriously when you think Bob Sanders was good

You don't have to stop watching but please stop posting.

Yep, when Irsay hired Grigson he talked about building a more balanced team. There is no difference between this team and any other Colts team over the last 15 years

facts just much younger lol

Your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?????

Ok...Dline looking respectable so far against the run overall.  Defense having trouble getting to the quarterback though.  Butler stuggling some filling in at #2 corner. 

The game planning has annoyed me so far. Go into a blustery, wet day in Buffalo against the team that lead the NFL in sacks last year... Only to immediately abandon the running game. I get it, Luck is a tremendous QB, but at least give him a chance to be efficient. 

Don't blame the def they've been out there 95% of the game

Besides for one broken coverage play, the D has looked serviceable.  On the other hand, the O has looked atrocious.