Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers Asst coach being investigated for assaulting pats fan

RockThatBlue

Imagine if a Patriots coach did this...

Oh the outrage!!! It would have been the most despicable act the NFL has ever seen!

its like you guys are surprised to see so much patriots hate on a colts forum.  its is never going to stop, just like the patriot forums are full of colts haters

i cant help but wonder why so many of you come here to argue with people that hate your team

Exactly. It's like they come here expecting sympathy or to justify the actions of the organizations as a whole. Patriots suck. We don't like reading about them or hearing about them. It's unfortunately shoved down the throats of the everyone outside the New England region. It's like a damn weed that won't die. You spray it, dig it up and the roots just keep finding their way back in the ground...This coach is obviously just growing tired of the arrogance and the crap that the rest of the world has to deal with on a yearly basis when it comes to Patriots and Patriot fans. He was more than likely provoked. You only won the Superbowl because of a miracle play by a DB and an ill-advised offensive call. The game was more or less dominated by the better team.

why fight this battle? the hate will not stop because of your posts

That is the million dollar question.

Why do any of us, you and myself included, continue on this path?

Colts fans believe Pats cheat.

Pats fans don't believe a word of it.

And these circular discussions are exhausting.

Am I wrong?

Yes you are wrong. If you would just come at this by saying something along the lines of, if the Steelers caoch did what he is accussed of he should be suspended, and leave it at that you would be fine. But, no you have to bring in the, well if this were a Patriots coach everyone would want the death penalty.

It is a Steelers coach that is the subject here, not some mythical situation involving a Patriots coach.

Yes you are wrong. If you would just come at this by saying something along the lines of, if the Steelers caoch did what he is accussed of he should be suspended, and leave it at that you would be fine. But, no you have to bring in the, well if this were a Patriots coach everyone would want the death penalty.

It is a Steelers coach that is the subject here, not some mythical situation involving a Patriots coach.

Thanks for the lesson on conflict resolution...

But I guarantee you I'm not wrong on this one. If that if it was a member of the Patriots the reaction would be different. I've been around here along time and that I know is true.

Interesting.

Now all of a sudden Colts fans need actual evidence in order to believe something?

Buck said conclusive evidence, which is needed in a criminal case, which assault would be. Deflategate didn't involve criminal charges, so the whole "proof beyond reasonable doubt argument" some tried to make was silly.

Thanks for the lesson on conflict resolution...

But I guarantee you I'm not wrong on this one. If that if it was a member of the Patriots the reaction would be different. I've been around here along time and that I know is true.

lure.jpgGo back in your little pond.    Your bait means nothing here.