Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cjrulli

Steelers @ Patriots Gameday Thread

I think if Pittsburg had bell they would be winning this game. NE isn't playing the run well and Williams is no bell.

What's happened itch Scobee?

hes letting New England get into his head like Vinatieri.

But im thinking the Patriots are using a fan to blow away his kicks. #fangate

Those missed fgs will come back to haunt Pittsburg. When they go down 2 scores (and they ARE about to go down 2 scores) it's going to be hard to still commit to running the ball and it's working actually.

I think if Pittsburg had bell they would be winning this game. NE isn't playing the run well and Williams is no bell.

It's not like Brown hasn't been freaking epic...but Barry Sanders would suck if Todd Haley kept sabatoging him.

ugh. This about to get ugly. Pats go up 2 scores and it's basically over....they are at home after all.

Jags gonna give the Steelers their pick back for Scobee just because they feel bad for him.

It's not like Brown hasn't been freaking epic...but Barry Sanders would suck if Todd Haley kept sabatoging him.

williams has done a good job but I got to think bell is a step quicker and more powerful..he would actually finish those runs better and maybe pick up those first downs....but Haley has called a bad game....scripting plays is nice but when your moving the ball like that u got to cut it out of the trickery out of the game plan.

Any news on the steelers headsets?

Not so much news. Maybe a weather report or maybe even some Radio Disney.

Amazing. Give Belicheck a HS football team and he can still make it work

This is his worst roster in the Luck Era and they still look dominate smh

:Gaah:

Pathetic effort from the Steelers D.

Yeah I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about how bad the D has looked in the PS. 

Yeah I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about how bad the D has looked in the PS.

Their secondary is bad. William gay is their best in the secondary and he's been trash tonight

Amazing. Give Belicheck a HS football team and he can still make it work

This is his worst roster in the Luck Era and they still look dominate smh

:Gaah:

Way to much credit the steelers d is really bad looks like its getting worse each year.

Regardless who the Patriots put in on that OL, it seems to mostly dominate the competition.

Better coaching, scouting or both?

C'mon Ben....  

I would normally hate to hear that, because I can't stand the Steelers.  At this time however, I'm with you on that one haha!

Literally not at all surprised by what we're seeing out of the Steelers here. 

I haven't understood the optimism at all. That defense is mediocre on a good day, and the offense is still under todd hayley, which isn't a positive thing.