Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cjrulli

Steelers @ Patriots Gameday Thread

Just wanted to start a gameday thread! Football is back! 

In other news, Brady was sacked and Malcom Brown got torn apart on a couple of those long runs by the Steelers early on. :) 

What a catch by Brown

To think that him and TY were neck and neck on stats for a good portion of the season last year really says something about TY.

Imagine that. Steelers have no communication. They're getting pats radio broadcast thru their headsets.... Coincidence? Lol

Steelers getting Patriots radio broadcast in their headsets?

Color me surprised

Wow....   I am not surprised.

Pittsburg lbs can't cover and then steelers offense keeping things short and letting pats come up and tackle. Collins is too athletic to expect to throw those bubble screens etc he closes to fast.

Imagine that. Steelers have no communication. They're getting pats radio broadcast thru their headsets.... Coincidence? Lol

Radiogate.

It should be 14-0 Steelers. Todd Haley is a *.

i don't know about 14-0 but that was a horrible call on the flanker pass.....just dumb....killed their momentum and playing zone it was never going to work and they were running well and had great momentum. Dumb call and worse they didn't check down to a run.

Brady picking up where he left off... 5 yd passes and carving up the defense. Like a million paper cuts.

I've already got my bids in for Dion Lewis. He's the Shane Vareen this year.

They said he had a stint with the Colts. I don't recall that

That's just a terrible defense...terrible (in a Charles Barkley voice)....looks like colts back in Peyton days except no Mathis and freeney. Steelers going to have to score a lot of points this year....they can out score most but not a patriot team that is just as good on offense...and a decent defense.

It's like Pittsburgh had no idea Brady was going to throw to Edelman and Gronk. Who else is going to catch the ball? Come the heck on.

"Coach, you think we should cover anyone?"

Tomlin "Nope."

their secondary is perhaps the worst in the league....the worst...and those lbs can't cover either...they are better at pursuit and rushing the passer. They know their defense is awful...they can only hope to slow teams down and hold to fgs. That defense shouldn't be allowed to wear the steeler colors honestly they are a disgrace to the black and gold.