Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cjrulli

Steelers @ Patriots Gameday Thread

Ok....so who controls the headsets...the nfl or the home team?

If you look closely at the ear cups of the headsets they say "Beats by Jastremski"  haha  :cheers:

not sure. but a guy known as 'deep throat' operates the frequency jammers

I'm sure his nickname is Headset Jammer...not because he jams opponents headsets, no way, but because he likes to JAM! while wearing headphones...yeah, that's the ticket!

Hopefully we can pull out an offensive performance similar than this on Sunday. We may have had worse preseason than expected but so did the Patriots. Especially on the offensive line. We don't have the benefit of facing a cupcake defense though.

Hopefully we can pull out an offensive performance similar than this on Sunday. We may have had worse preseason than expected but so did the Patriots. Especially on the offensive line. We don't have the benefit of facing a cupcake defense though.

Yeah I have a feeling it's going to be a lot different. I don't think Andrew Luck will have the leisure of having much time in the pocket at all.

I think I'll skip the fanfare parade here tomorrow....  that a.m. morning show.

I still say it's all Haley's fault, and if it's anybody else's fault it's Ben's and Mike's for not firing the * right after the double pass. The defense stinks now yes but only because their spirit has been broken.

I made the right decision not watching this game, right?

I mean, what was there to see that I'd enjoy?

Watching a banner being hung?

Seeing the crowd go nuts for Brady?

Watching the Steelers play this bad?

Yeah I have a feeling it's going to be a lot different. I don't think Andrew Luck will have the leisure of having much time in the pocket at all.

I'm just hoping they surprise like they did against the Rams defense. Just need to see how Pep's game plan works out.

I'm just hoping they surprise like they did against the Rams defense. Just need to see how Pep's game plan works out.

It's a possibility, that's for sure. The offense definitely has enough power to put up bundles of points against even the Bills D. I think a lot of it just depends on execution. They can have a tendency to come out looking very flat. Let's definitely hope that's not the case.

It's a game, if the Steelers D can manage to stop absolutely sucking. Ben seems to be limping around, shocking..........

Steelers are coming to life......

It's........it's alive!!!!! Thanks to the play of the OL and Williams.

And some phenomenal catches.

As bad as Pitts D has been...NEs hasnt bewn any better.

yep...I'm not impressed with NEs secondary...butler hasn't been awful but he has been beat when bens had time and that is WITH help over the top with safety help. If Pittsburg had Bryant and bell I think they score Tds instead of missed fgs and this is a close game. All I can say is NE defense will get better.....Pittsburgs won't this year. Pittsburg has to take chances on defense because they won't hold up against NE offense...keep running and don't forget about miller.

Do we realize Pittsburg would be winning this game if they hadn't missed those fgs....and had some really dumb penalties/play calls....really missed some excellent opportunities.

I expect the Patriots to shut this game down now. It was a good comeback though, Steelers have a chance still but getting stopped there was huge.