Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers @ Patriots Gameday Thread

cjwhiskers

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we can pull out an offensive performance similar than this on Sunday. We may have had worse preseason than expected but so did the Patriots. Especially on the offensive line. We don't have the benefit of facing a cupcake defense though.

Yeah I have a feeling it's going to be a lot different. I don't think Andrew Luck will have the leisure of having much time in the pocket at all.

I'm just hoping they surprise like they did against the Rams defense. Just need to see how Pep's game plan works out.

It's a possibility, that's for sure. The offense definitely has enough power to put up bundles of points against even the Bills D. I think a lot of it just depends on execution. They can have a tendency to come out looking very flat. Let's definitely hope that's not the case.

As bad as Pitts D has been...NEs hasnt bewn any better.

yep...I'm not impressed with NEs secondary...butler hasn't been awful but he has been beat when bens had time and that is WITH help over the top with safety help. If Pittsburg had Bryant and bell I think they score Tds instead of missed fgs and this is a close game. All I can say is NE defense will get better.....Pittsburgs won't this year. Pittsburg has to take chances on defense because they won't hold up against NE offense...keep running and don't forget about miller.