Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers @ Patriots Gameday Thread

cjrulli

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

williams has done a good job but I got to think bell is a step quicker and more powerful..he would actually finish those runs better and maybe pick up those first downs....but Haley has called a bad game....scripting plays is nice but when your moving the ball like that u got to cut it out of the trickery out of the game plan.

*Williams not Brown yes. And Haley is still blowing it. Miller just bailed them out but how many times will that happen?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I do:   - Draft Moore vs Pierce - Draft McBride vs Woods - Take a flyer on Strong with the 7th rounder   Not that we did bad (I think), the potential is there and the value or at least potential value with Raimann is great, but I don't agree with our initial moves.
    • I think Frank overall has done a good job. Reason why I put him in the good category and not the average category is because he has had so many different QB's. I think he coached JB as well as any coach could have. We were a good team with Luck and Rivers and with Wentz we should've made the playoffs.
    • Yeah I hated this but not so much Luck, instead I absolutely loathe that incompetent b utthead Grigson. I can't recall a worse botched GM job than his ever. You have a generational franchise QB and you ignore the OL? Any one of us could have done a better job stone drunk. I hope he's a janitor at some high school now.    OK that aside...I wish the Colts had found a way to just IR him for that last year and give him another full year to heal (and convinced him that could be all he needs, which I think but don't know is true?).     
    • LOL, that's the second time I've given this opinion, and that's the second time you've reacted with a confused emoji!  Ha ha!  At least we're nothing except consistent.       I'm just sick and tired of whenever we have a choice of quarterbacks, we have to go with the one that Reich has already coached.  Even if we already have our quarterbacks, and don't need one.  One of them becomes available, and we've got to stop everything and sign the guy. Why did we take Rivers?  Because Reich coached him.  Why did we take Wentz?  Because Reich coached him. Can't we just let one go buy and not jump at it?
    • 4 catches a game is more than it might sound like IMO and quite a lot for RBs.    Anyway I don't think they're mutually exclusive either, just a general feeling/concern that usually if one of your top receivers is one of your RBs, it's because you're in trouble WR-wise and that rarely spells success. I'd love for the Colts to be the exception. 
  • Members

• Bravo

Bravo 1,027

• waka waka

waka waka 138

• Four2itus

Four2itus 8,173

• #12.

#12. 1,850

• ColtMan

ColtMan 7

• strt182