Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cjrulli

Steelers @ Patriots Gameday Thread

williams has done a good job but I got to think bell is a step quicker and more powerful..he would actually finish those runs better and maybe pick up those first downs....but Haley has called a bad game....scripting plays is nice but when your moving the ball like that u got to cut it out of the trickery out of the game plan.

*Williams not Brown yes. And Haley is still blowing it. Miller just bailed them out but how many times will that happen?

I'd have to say just a combination of everything.

I would agree, they seem to be able to get the right players and do a good job of coaching them up.

don't forget better headset jamming technology

haha

I thought I heard something about headsets, I was listening to the game on the radio on the way home.  Did something happen?

Perhaps it's..............it's..........aliens??????????

Aliens that are raging Patriots fans.

Well, it only took about 10 game minutes for my interest to wane. Going back to playing Borderlands. If a meteor strikes the field and the broadcast turns interesting someone be sure to let me know. 

Otherwise, I really couldn't give a crap less. 

don't forget better headset jamming technology

Funny how often that's reported to happen at New England.

The offensive line coach of the Pats (whoever he is) is Tom Moore-level good, maybe better. We need to hire him away!! lol

Funny how often that's reported to happen at New England.

Wonder if anything else will be said about it tonight oe will it be swept under the rug like everything that NE is rumored to have done.

Wonder if anything else will be said about it tonight oe will it be swept under the rug like everything that NE is rumored to have done.

People will talk about it tomorrow.

Wow what a massive fail by DHB

I'm not sure what DHB was doing or what Pittsburgh was doing with clock management.

Standard proceedure.

Those swing and go passes are open. I'd run Williams in the 2nd half until they actually got to 3rd down which would hardly happen if Haley would stick to the run then run those.

Wow. This should be 14-9 at worst....Gillette has to have a Salem witch's hex on opposing teams

I'm not sure what DHB was doing or what Pittsburgh was doing with clock management.

it was odd but when they are backed up in a corner they apparently will try the "stupid" thing and see if it works.

Wow. This should be 14-9 at worst....Gillette has to have a Salem witch's hex on opposing teams

Isnt that the truth....its like teams forget how to play when they go there.

Ok....so who controls the headsets...the nfl or the home team?

not sure. but a guy known as 'deep throat' operates the frequency jammers