Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Amarlo Herrera Added To Colt's Ps.

RealityIsLuck

So they drop an O-lineman instead of the "Dongo Experiment"....go figure.

I guess Grigson has become ego-attached to the Rugby player...maybe he has a side bet with some other GM.

.....wrong drop.

Please give me your total insight on the guy just dropped from the practice sqaud

So they drop an O-lineman instead of the "Dongo Experiment"....go figure.

I guess Grigson has become ego-attached to the Rugby player...maybe he has a side bet with some other GM.

.....wrong drop.

Maybe...........    just maybe.......   the GM who sees these guys ever day and knows far more about them than you do,  has made a better call than you would.

Maybe?       Nahhhhhhhhh.......   what am I thinking?     The genius from Canada knows more than us all....

Maybe...........    just maybe.......   the GM who sees these guys ever day and knows far more about them than you do,  has made a better call than you would.

Maybe?       Nahhhhhhhhh.......   what am I thinking?     The genius from Canada knows more than us all....

Meh...whatever. 

I still prefer keep the O-lineman and drop a linebacker....preferably Dongo.

Honest question, why do you keep calling him Dongo? Is it really that hard to say "Adongo?"

Because he hates Adongo. He decided he hated Adongo the minute he was signed and all he's done since then is + and moan about it. He calls Adongo "Dongo" because that's just another way for him to disparage Adongo.

It's all very childish.

i__m_not_your_friend_by_blizzardicefox-d

Sorry.... I'm a little slow.... remember, I'm 58.... I have no idea what message you're attempting to send.

I might agree with it...... or, I might not. But, I don't know....

Sorry.....

Hahah, it's all good. It's from a show called Soutpark and................... Well, they're Canadian haha!!!

Please give me your total insight on the guy just dropped from the practice sqaud

Arkin was technically sound and strong.  As a center he was slow to get his hands up after the snap which caused some problems because the DT was into his chest before he could really get his arms up.  As a guard he didn't have that problem although he was still a bit slow for an NFL olineman. 

While watching him, I thought that a year or two in an NFL conditioning/agility program he could be a reliable back-up much like Reitz has been.

For me, I don't know why McNary is on the PS.  Before his legal troubles, we saw what the guy can do and he had not improved from his 1st year to the 2nd year.  He has next to no field awareness, no strength at the POA, no suddenness in his movements, he is just not a good football player.  

Arkin was technically sound and strong. As a center he was slow to get his hands up after the snap which caused some problems because the DT was into his chest before he could really get his arms up. As a guard he didn't have that problem although he was still a bit slow for an NFL olineman.

While watching him, I thought that a year or two in an NFL conditioning/agility program he could be a reliable back-up much like Reitz has been.

For me, I don't know why McNary is on the PS. Before his legal troubles, we saw what the guy can do and he had not improved from his 1st year to the 2nd year. He has next to no field awareness, no strength at the POA, no suddenness in his movements, he is just not a good football player.

With Arkins travels since coming into the league, it appears every coaching staff he has come across don't think much of his skills either. So I guess what I'm saying is the coaches must see more upside on the guys currently on practice team. And let's be honest, our practice team depth isn't going to make or break the team. There are vets on the street that will probably be picked up if needed before most on the PS

With Arkins travels since coming into the league, it appears every coaching staff he has come across don't think much of his skills either. So I guess what I'm saying is the coaches must see more upside on the guys currently on practice team. And let's be honest, our practice team depth isn't going to make or break the team. There are vets on the street that will probably be picked up if needed before most on the PS

Agreed the PS is not going to have an outcome on the season.  You has just asked for an opinion of Arkin and I gave it (even if it wasn't asked of me).

I disagree about what it means that other teams have signed him.  To me that shows that multiple teams think he could sub in a pinch but when it's all said and done he is just another guy as the saying goes.