Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I would consider it. Had quite a few ints last year before getting injured. (Pretty sure he still ended up with the most even after missing multiple games). Don't know how well he performs otherwise though.

6 INTs, second most behind our very own Mike Adams I believe. Missed the last 5 games.

We should definitely try to do this. With Safety being a major need, why wouldn't we give up a 2nd for a good, young, ball hawking FS like Gibson? I mean it would be dumb to draft a Safety in the 2nd and not know what we're getting instead of getting Gibson. We really need to get him.

If Grigs did I would be mad it's like the Vontae trade the dude is only 24

Did you say what you meant to say?

First you say you would be mad.

Then you compare it to the Vontae trade,  but note Gipson is only 24, so that would be good.

So,  I'm not sure of what your view is.....

Something apparently gets lost in this whole free agency thing. You can't just sign people. They have to want to sign with you. Seems like nobody seems to understand this. 

No, they all just want to play for the Colts because we are fans of the Colts and they too must be fans and want to sign only for the honor of playing for the Colts. Money is secondary...

Something apparently gets lost in this whole free agency thing. You can't just sign people. They have to want to sign with you. Seems like nobody seems to understand this. 

My thoughts exactly. I also don't think that some people understand the politics that come into play with different agents. Players actually pick which team they want to play for, this isn't Madden where they go to the highest bidder. Not every player fits into every system the same either.

Wait you would be mad for a trade like Vontae?

Then you compare it to the Vontae trade,  but note Gipson is only 24, so that would be good.

So,  I'm not sure of what your view is.....

I think he meant wouldn't instead of would.

Then you compare it to the Vontae trade, but note Gipson is only 24, so that would be good.

So, I'm not sure of what your view is.....

was supposed to be wouldn't posted before I seen my mistake lol

Anybody know what we'd have to give up to get Will Hill? I just seen he was tendered, but it didn't say what round or whatever. He's getting under 2 million next season if that helps. But anyway he's a really good safety so he's another option.

Anybody know what we'd have to give up to get Will Hill? I just seen he was tendered, but it didn't say what round or whatever. He's getting under 2 million next season if that helps. But anyway he's a really good safety so he's another option.

I think he got the lowest tender, which means we wouldn't have to give up anything to get him. But the Ravens can match.

I'm all for this. Sign Gipson and sign either Searcy or Will hill. let Adams walk.

then sign Wilfork and Ngata and then sign Justin Houston after we give up our first this year and next.

Done!!.. we're good

We make the splash, i.e Houston and we get 4 positions of need that instantly make our defense top 10