Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeremy Maclin could take his talents to KC

I have no idea what chip kelly is trying to do in philly,giving away all your playmakers. If they let Maclin walk after trading mccoy and releasing jackson, i would be livid if i were an eagle's fan.

Those fans are always livid, at least they have a reason to be now.

I have no idea what chip kelly is trying to do in philly,giving away all your playmakers. If they let Maclin walk after trading mccoy and releasing jackson, i would be livid if i were an eagle's fan.

They're also supposed to get upgrades at CB, S, ILB and OLB.

I think they are definitely mad right now :)

I don't really care about the Eagles much. The Cowboys seem to be the team to beat in that division anyway and now this makes it a little more so.

I'm just glad that with a billion dollars, the Jags haven't signed 9rumored to sign on Tuesday) any difference makers. Word is that they are targeting Julius Thomas. The race to stay on top of the AFC South what I'm keeping my eyes on.

And yet they still have Matthews and Cooper at WR and Ertz and Celek at TE.   

They are not without weapons today and they can still sign other FA's and still have the draft which is loaded at both WR and RB.

The man has an idea of what he's doing.

This is the stupidest thing Maclin could possibly do. He's a speedy deep threat. what's he thinking? He doesn't fit KC's offense at all. They should draft Jalen Strong if you ask me. And what's the Eagles thinking? Its just about as dumb on their part. they're signing all these guys but letting their star WR leave? The Eagles have made some really, really dumb moves so far. Trading Shady, letting Maclin go, overpaying Maxwell, trying to trade a good QB (Foles) and replace him with a question mark. If they do trade Foles. I bet that franchise will be ran in the ground in 2 years, and a new GM and coaching staff will follow.

They are not without weapons today and they can still sign other FA's and still have the draft which is loaded at both WR and RB.

I understand it was college, but you know what Chip's offense can do with no names at WR.

so basically the Colts aren't doing anything and free agency has unofficially begun. I miss the times when we would find things out on Tuesday not any time.

It's OK. It takes two to make a deal and these FAs are all getting WAYYYYYYY overpaid.

Silence is better than overpaying the already WAY overpaid just to say we did something.

Grigs will just need to adjust his draft strategy accordingly.

I feel bad for anyone that owned an current Eagles jersey prior to this week. For the 3 people that own a Sanchez jersey, you shouldn't be allowed to be in control of your own money.

Hahaha haha that's the funniest thing I've read today

He will get 0 TD's at KC. Does this mean we will get Bowe when he's released? What is up with Ryan? Does he plan on making any moves to help this team out?

no, I'm sure he haa zero plans to do the job he was hired for

/extreme sarcasm

He also drafted Josh Huff last yr...a guy who could breakout this season. I find it hilarious that people are criticizing Kelly for these maneuvers....it's the right thing to do.