Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

GIF Request: Zurlon Tipton trucking Aqib Talib

Dustin

That was great and so was officials enforcing rules , and not letting him mug recievers after 5 yards aka Bilecheck D !

I did not think Arthur Jones roughed Peyton either.  You go high you get a flag there.  He had to go low or hit his head.  Luck get splattered after throwing the ball and nothing...Deacon Jones would have his entire salary taken away from him in the wuss of a league.

I did not think Arthur Jones roughed Peyton either.  You go high you get a flag there.  He had to go low or hit his head.  Luck get splattered after throwing the ball and nothing...Deacon Jones would have his entire salary taken away from him in the wuss of a league.

Very bad call against Jones ,Tammy and I both upset over that !

Wut? That was an easy call

going high or at the knees is an easy roughing the passer call.

Wut? That was an easy call

going high or at the knees is an easy roughing the passer call.

I do know that, but Peyton had his head down.  Arthur Jones hit him in the safest way he could.  I guess you take the chances with the head if it happens again and get a penalty regardless.

You are both correct.  I wanted some chat.  Deacon Jones would not be able to play today for sure....was what I was getting at.  Add Too Tall among others. :thmup:

I do know that, but Peyton had his head down.  Arthur Jones hit him in the safest way he could.  I guess you take the chances with the head if it happens again and get a penalty regardless.

You are both correct.  I wanted some chat.  Deacon Jones would not be able to play today for sure....was what I was getting at.  Add Too Tall among others. :thmup:

its very hard for defenders now to make plays without a penalty. I don't agree with it all but it is what it is.

I get soooo tired of seeing some of the flags that are CALLED vs. those that are NOT.

Of course as a member of the Union of Linebackers you're not biased at all :P 

While I think there was a case to answer for player safety concerns (more from the pressuring of players to play through injury) I don't want to see the game made safer in some ways. I guess I'm one of the guys who would have watched gladiatorial combat. It's brutal vicious violent game, why pretend any different? 

Of course as a member of the Union of Linebackers you're not biased at all :P

While I think there was a case to answer for player safety concerns (more from the pressuring of players to play through injury) I don't want to see the game made safer in some ways. I guess I'm one of the guys who would have watched gladiatorial combat. It's brutal vicious violent game, why pretend any different? 

We don't need the bounties and crazy ideas, just good old fashioned hard hitting.  Luck has been smashed in the face with no calls this year....I want consistency.

BTW, I wish I could Like the first sentence all by itself...:)  Still laughing.

jones hit him THE ONLY WAY he could, since he was falling down, right at peyton's legs.. there was NO chance of hitting him on the head..