Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Most impressive part of the game...besides OL

PeterBowman

Laron Landry was actually good today, best game he's played with the Colts. After the one catch to Thomas, he played great coverage on him the rest of the game.

He got torched on the Broncos one TD drive - beat for 30 yards by the TE, beat by Demaryius Thomas for the TD, whiffed on tackling CJ Anderson on 4th down.

Some love for Luck, also. That throw to Fleener up the middle of the field was incredible.

Tremendous throw!    Dropped that down to Coby when it looked like there were three Broncos defenders all around Fleener.

The throw had to be money.     And it was!      Glad you brought this up -- thanks!     :thmup:

Laron Landry was actually good today, best game he's played with the Colts. After the one catch to Thomas, he played great coverage on him the rest of the game.

Laron got burned on two strat plays including the td, and I'm not surprised. We know he is good at stopping the run for the most part... but is a liability when people are throwing. I trust Sergio more in thos situations. Aside from that the defense desrves credit for such a great game. Vontae especially.

Total team effort thought DQ had a good game but the secondary and tackling were the difference.

Newsome with the splash play and made a couple of good plays vs the run he looks like a steal.

For not having a draft we are sure getting help from young guys. I'd like to see more of Tipton.

I hope I'm not mistaken but I think we got out of another game without injury. As long as we stay healthy on D especially Toler I love our chances

He was pretty solid. I'm still irritated by that missed tackle on 4th and 1…I told my mom after that play that Peyton was going to hit Thomas in the end zone on the very next play. It's always one bad game changing event like that that can be a killer. Luckily, our guys just kept making play after play, tackle after tackle...

Laron got burned on two strat plays including the td, and I'm not surprised. We know he is good at stopping the run for the most part... but is a liability when people are throwing. I trust Sergio more in thos situations. Aside from that the defense desrves credit for such a great game. Vontae especially.

I think every DB we have would have been burned on the TD, aside from Vontae. Landry was bad on the JT play. And he was bad on the Anderson 4th down run.

Other than that, I think Landry was okay. He made some good plays in coverage, including stopping a similar out and up from JT later on. He had some sticks after short catches and showed up in the run game. Three really bad plays, though.