Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Inactives

Dustin

But he is a good blocker, and can catch the ball out of the backfield. Not totally useless. Strange that he's benched.

Unfortunately, those abilities are overshadowed by his awesome ability to grind out a yard or two and then fall down.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The RB we signed Tuesday, Michael Hill, is active and Trent Richardson is inactive. What a bust...

It's just......unbelievable. Here we are in the second round of the playoffs and we have our starting two RB's on IR, a 1st round (#3 overall RB selection) as a healthy scratch and a virtual unknown RB that was just signed listed as active. 

I say again.....WOW

It's just......unbelievable. Here we are in the second round of the playoffs and we have our starting two RB's on IR, a 1st round (#3 overall RB selection) as a healthy scratch and a virtual unknown RB that was just signed listed as active. 

I say again.....WOW

hope the coaches have a plan to protect luck from miller and ware without trent in the game, don't expect much running  yds with who we have to carry the ball, look out for fumbles from herron

But he is a good blocker, and can catch the ball out of the backfield. Not totally useless. Strange that he's benched.

With Boom doing a good job picking up blitzes last week, it kind of makes Richardson obsolete. I have long doubted that the team would just eat a $3m salary for him in 2015, but this makes me wonder...

hope the coaches have a plan to protect luck from miller and ware without trent in the game, don't expect much running  yds with who we have to carry the ball, look out for fumbles from herron

Sometimes you just have to admit you were wrong. The Colts have, now it's your turn. No one gives a % about a good blocking RB who can't, you know, run. It's a joke that you have to use his blocking as your defense for him and that explains why he has lost his job.