Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Baltimore (+7) @ New England (1-10-15)

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 11, 2015 - why?
Hidden by Nadine, January 11, 2015 - why?

And the Ravens have self-destructed.

Well, they gave the Pats a good first quarter, right?

can sometime ban this guy. He muddies up the game threads every time he is here

So are the Ravens banking on leaving the Pats WR so open that no one's within 10 yards of them, and they drop the pass out of boredom?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 11, 2015 - talking about a poster
Hidden by Nadine, January 11, 2015 - talking about a poster

can sometime ban this guy. He muddies up the game threads every time he is here

Everyone should put him on ignore. He is very annoying.

What is the raven defense trying too do

Help the Pats tie the game.

Yes talk crap after you fall down like a frightened child Brady. Way to be a tough guy.

If Brady was a defensive player he would have been ejected for touching a ref.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Predictions include: close game. down to the wire. I'll probably be *
    • People keep bringing up getting higher draft picks.   We Have A Winning Record Right Now.   This is not the time to be thinking about the draft, we're in the middle of the actual season.  The actual games are infinitely more important than what happens six months from now in the draft.
    • The more I think about it the more I am convinced that Fromm is the guy I want.   Not a guy we would have to sell the farm for or even likely trade up for.  Seems like the safest QB pick in the draft.  Beat out not one but 2 five star QB recruits for the Georgia job.  (Easton & Fields), that alone is impressive and speaks to his competitiveness.      Smart guy who can stand in the pocket and deliver the ball in Frank Reich's offense.     Burrow and Tua look good and I could easily get behind them but we'd have to probably trade away a bunch of picks to get there.     Love I just can't get behind.  I like his potential but it feels like a lot of QB's with major flaws have those flaws ignored and are drafted in the first round based on potential, but more often than not they bust.  And I just can't ignore that Love's fatal flaw seems to be that he doesn't know how to take care of the football.  And I just have a hard time believing that if you havn't learned that by now a year as an NFL backup is going to teach you that.  The risk is not worth taking because by the time we realize the mistake admit to it and draft a new guy our "window" could be over.  Therefore you want to take the lowest risk guy not the highest risk guy.      
    • I'm sorry you are butt hurt. I really am. But take a minute. Take two. And think of a good analogy.    The NFL is a business. How many times have you heard players say that after getting cut? Nearly every year. And now you're seeing players holdout for more money, which is also a business decision. Players know what it is. Players dont care about the organization they played with before, when another team offers them more money. Yet, you dont seem to care about that. You just care that the Colts owe it to Vinny to keep him, when in business its do kr die. Every business its do or die. If you dont? That business is going to fail. Do you want to see your business fail? Stop comparing this to family. A lockerroom can be tightly nit. Just like the staff at a business can be and a lot of times is. But when your coworker is doing a bad job repeatedly, no one is surprised on that staff, when that coworker is let go. No one quits their job after that.    Stop acting like this is a real family. They arent blood. They didnt grow up together. It is completely different than an actual family. 
    • I would bet the under on us scoring 21+.  Come on D.   I think we go out there fighting like Mad Dogs.    And just Gotta be mistake Minimalists.
  • Members