Baltimore (+7) @ New England (1-10-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by MTC, January 11, 2015 - personal shot
Hidden by MTC, January 11, 2015 - personal shot

can't remember the last time the pats earned anything....

For people who like to pretend they're up on a pedestal on a cloud of rightousness all the time, quite a few of you are incredibly classless individuals when it comes down to true character..  Must be nice in that glass house of yours

Gifted?

You mean that drive the Pats just had where they made play after play all the way up the field?   You guys are hilarious!

We may be hilarious, but alas you are the resident Carrot Top. How many flags helped the Patriots "play all the way up field"?  Yeah exactly. You call out members on a Colts forum for being anti-Patriots, oh wow what a concept! You're have a Patriots bias, of course you think they walk on water and sell souls for tainted Super Bowl wins. You like a dirty franchise congratulations. When you can contribute an original idea or clever argument I'll be waiting. Until then enjoy your chowder and wine.

Posted · Hidden by MTC, January 11, 2015 - quote hidden
Hidden by MTC, January 11, 2015 - quote hidden

For people who like to pretend they're up on a pedestal on a cloud of rightousness all the time, quite a few of you are incredibly classless individuals when it comes down to true character..  Must be nice in that glass house of yours

You're the last person who should talk about character.

For people who like to pretend they're up on a pedestal on a cloud of rightousness all the time, quite a few of you are incredibly classless individuals when it comes down to true character.. Must be nice in that glass house of yours

Yet you choose to post here while the pats are playing a playoff game. What does that say about you?

Posted · Hidden by MTC, January 11, 2015 - quote hidden
Hidden by MTC, January 11, 2015 - quote hidden

For people who like to pretend they're up on a pedestal on a cloud of rightousness all the time, quite a few of you are incredibly classless individuals when it comes down to true character.. Must be nice in that glass house of yours

WE are the ones who pretend like we're on a pedestal?? That's definitely pats fans with the Tom Brady a d billy are vids to all of you

Yet you choose to post here while the pats are playing a playoff game. What does that say about you?

I post on several forums during game times, this has been one ive participated on for well over 10 years now... so who do you think you are trying to tell me or imply something awful about me because of where I choose to blog about football?

A lot of you have a lot of hate in your hearts, but you act like you're just oozing class and are perfect individuals all the time.