Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore (+7) @ New England (1-10-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady should have been flagged. That was obvious taunting.

Obvious taunting? He got kneed in the chin! lol

I don't think the refs should have thrown a flag on anyone on that play because its been a very chippy, intense, physical game and emotions are flying all over the place... ok, so the refs are letting them play.. GREAt, I LOVE IT!  Then on the punt thereafter, they call a taunting penalty for 2 guys jawing with each other!?

Completely inconsistent and disgusting officiating in that pair of plays

I don't think the refs should have thrown a flag on anyone on that play because its been a very chippy, intense, physical game and emotions are flying all over the place... ok, so the refs are letting them play.. GREAt, I LOVE IT!  Then on the punt thereafter, they call a taunting penalty for 2 guys jawing with each other!?

you got that right, just disgusting officiating. The officials just helped the pats right down the field

He stood over the guy and talked crap. Brady should have been flagged for touching the ref and screaming in his face. The refs just gifted the Patriots 7 so get over it.

He stood over the guy and talked crap. Brady should have been flagged for touching the ref and screaming in his face. The refs just gifted the Patriots 7 so get over it.

There's a reason why he is one of the "least respected" or "liked" outside of NE.

End around on a 3rd and 1.

Ravens: "We quit"

Now this is where deferring pays off for the Pats. Get 7 points to close the half, 7 points to open the half. Then Belichick can start gameplanning for the AFCCG on the sidelines.

Can you contribute something better than National Enquirer level dribble?

you got that right, just disgusting officiating. The officials just helped the pats right down the field

lol show me 1 play that was them gifting the Patriots anything..

I get it now.. Colts fans on this forum are watching the game with these special new anti-patriot-bias goggles

Here is a flow chart of how your mind is working during this game:

Flag thrown?  Yes

Against Ravens?  No

Great call!

Flag thrown?  Yes

Against Ravens?  Yes

horrible call!

I get it now

Gifted?

You mean that drive the Pats just had where they made play after play all the way up the field?   You guys are hilarious!

lol show me 1 play that was them gifting the Patriots anything..

I get it now.. Colts fans on this forum are watching the game with these special new anti-patriot-bias goggles

Here is a flow chart of how your mind is working during this game:

Flag thrown?  Yes

Against Ravens?  No

Great call!

Flag thrown?  Yes

Against Ravens?  Yes

horrible call!

I get it now

yep, you got it all figured out. I should always listen to pats fans that frequent colts boards during ravens/pats games. That is where unbiased fact comes from.