Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay press conference 3:30 pm EST

MTC

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not watching it but that's it . . . just talking about the last game and the up coming game??

Irsay just wanted to shoot the breeze with the media about the Colts so he called a press conference?

Why didn't he just get on Twitter?

Because twitter has limited characters allowed....and he'd run out with "uhhhh" before he even got to the meat of the point of this boring "uhhh"....

Offense and ST are MUCH better.

Defensively, we haven't improved much.

Ehh..

YES, ST much better...Offense much better? Statistically yes. Defensively we have gone down not up. We just haven't been able to compete with top tier qb/teams....last year we took them nearly all down...this year not 1.

Ehh..

YES, ST much better...Offense much better? Statistically yes. Defensively we have gone down not up. We just haven't been able to compete with top tier qb/teams....last year we took them nearly all down...this year not 1.

Our WRs last year were Hilton, Whalen, and Rodgers.... Enough said.

So are you saying you'd rather be stuck with Hilton, Rodgers, & Whalen than what we have now?

Just beating certain teams doesn't mean you had a better offense that year lol. Also, we still had Reggie for those games.

Well the point is you said we are a better offensive unit this year. Again, I don't disagree, but given the position we were in last year and this year you tell me why we have SUCKED with NE, DAL, DEN (not TOO BAD), Philly, ... I mean we just haven't been able to turn it on...

You take ANY of these teams THIS YEAR with our team of LAST YEAR and we definitely stood a far better chance to win with last years team...fact is we did. We beat BOTH Super Bowl teams last year during the regular season.

Absolutely I love our offensive improvements....but where we improved wasn't anywhere enough to make a difference against top tier teams....we ended up kind of going backwards it seems.