Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I owe someone here an Apology!

NewColtsFan

At the beginning of the week,  there was a discussion about whether or not Bengals WR  AJ Green would play Sunday.

I posted confidently that Green would find a way to pass the concussion protocol and be ready to go.

Well,  much to my surprise,  he did not pass and is not playing.     My bad!     :worthy:

So, forgive me that I can't remember who you are, but I do remember our exchange and I wanted to acknowledge that you're completely right and I was wrong.

Props to you!          :thmup:

I can understand people's line of thinking regarding it being better for the Bengals that Green is out but the way I look at it if he was healthy would they play him?! Without a doubt yes so the Bengals must feel they are stronger with him and they should know! Btw on subject of thread, nice post you don't often see that here.

At the beginning of the week,  there was a discussion about whether or not Bengals WR  AJ Green would play Sunday.

I posted confidently that Green would find a way to pass the concussion protocol and be ready to go.

Well,  much to my surprise,  he did not pass and is not playing.     My bad!     :worthy:

So, forgive me that I can't remember who you are, but I do remember our exchange and I wanted to acknowledge that you're completely right and I was wrong.

I love this.  I love to admit my mistakes on here.  It makes you feel better.  I quit arguing full scale a long time ago.  Nice post by one of my favorite posters :thmup:

It is better Green is out for the Bengals as Dalton will spread the ball and throw less picks. He forces it a ton to AJ and makes too many mistakes.

Somebody was listening to the goof balls on the NFL network. Maybe this will start a new trend and Detroit will take a baseball bat to Megatron's knee.

You're starting a bad trend. If everyone started apologizing for stuff that didn't work out, we'd have to set up another forum.

(BTW, sorry for saying Curtis Painter would make us all forget about Peyton. I may have been a tad off on that one)

Its only football don't be so hard on yourself 

It is better Green is out for the Bengals as Dalton will spread the ball and throw less picks. He forces it a ton to AJ and makes too many mistakes.

This post.

I can't even.

Probably a double bonus in your mind now that Gresham is out too.

How many games did they win with him out? The Bengals put up goose egg against our vaunted defense without him earlier this year

Somebody was listening to the goof balls on the NFL network. Maybe this will start a new trend and Detroit will take a baseball bat to Megatron's knee.

Dalton has been solid so far. The Colts are the ones making the mistakes ...

Imagine how bad Dalton would be going with Green and Gresham?

Scary to think. Considering how he's doing so well without them.

Guess you can take some solace in the fact that you won without Cincy having their two best receivers before Manning crushes you next week ...

Guess you can take some solace in the fact that you won without Cincy having their two best receivers before Manning crushes you next week ...

Wait wait wait? Now suddenly it's a detriment to not have Green? Did I misquote you saying he would do better since he wouldn't be forcing the ball?

I also take great joy in revealing how little you know about anything football related :).

Have fun getting your face smashed in by the Ravens.

Wait wait wait? Now suddenly it's a detriment to not have Green? Did I misquote you saying he would do better since he wouldn't be forcing the ball?

I also take great joy in revealing how little you know about anything football related :).

Less picks and he had zero. Read my post.

No picks is better than throwing picks. Never said the Bengals would win.

He's thrown no picks with Green in as well. You're logic makes no sense.

You also said it would be better. And then said we got off easy because Green wasn't in.

Logical failure.

You also said it would be better. And then said we got off easy because Green wasn't in.

Logical failure.

He has thrown the most picks of any QB/WR duo since 2011 to Green. 26. The stat was given when they played Denver. He forces the ball to Green and throws a lot of picks. He had zero today.

He has thrown the most picks of any QB/WR duo since 2011 to Green. 26. The stat was given when they played Denver. He forces the ball to Green and throws a lot of picks. He had zero today.

Keep trying. If you repeat it enough. You'll start to believe it.

Even if we accept your first post a logical, which it isn't, explain how then we got off easy today? Because you said it would be better without Green. Is this your definition of better?

Logical failure.

Dalton is basically Matthew Stafford. Stafford over depends on Calvin and he too throw a lot of picks.

Dalton does the same. It should be a good thing for dalton to trust his other receivers and help him develop his QB skills without Green.

Dalton is basically Matthew Stafford. Stafford over depends on Calvin and he too throw a lot of picks.

Dalton does the same. It should be a good thing for dalton to trust his other receivers and help him develop his QB skills without Green.

Maybe, but they aren't a better team without Green.