Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How bad does Holmes have to look in practice to not get a trial at the center spot? It just can't be bad oline man after bad olineman, it has to be coaching as well on that line. God that's a horrible first half we played on all 3 sides. Glad we are playing on the other side of house. Maybe it's a plot to assure we didn't get a change for money manzel

Can an oline be this bad for so long? Shipley sure is an awesome improvement huh? Waste of 5 men playing under the tag offensive lineman.

Believe it or not, this year is an improvement. They show up for a game every now and then as opposed to, like, never between 2007-2013. 

Still aren't anywhere close to being reliable at pass or run blocking, though. Not being able to do at least one consistently at a mediocre level should be an embarrassment.

not a good first half at all. but Cleveland is a good team. top ten D vs the pass. we will make some adjustments i think things will be ok. Cleveland has been a team to fall apart in the second half. lets hope for that today.

4 of our wins have come with 2 minutes in the 4th

Still better than Harrison

On some plays yes, but Shipley gets pushed around more than Harrison. Harrison's mistakes seem to be more technique than strength. They can improve Harrison's technique, I am not sure Shipley can get any stronger.

Believe it or not, this year is an improvement. They show up for a game every now and then as opposed to, like, never between 2007-2013.

Still aren't anywhere close to being reliable at pass or run blocking, though. Not being able to do at least one consistently at a mediocre level should be an embarrassment.

Very true, can't run mostly at all and pass pro is real spotty. I know Cleveland is a very good defense and we are outside in cold weather but we aren't this bad.

not a good first half at all. but Cleveland is a good team. top ten D vs the pass. we will make some adjustments i think things will be ok. Cleveland has been a team to fall apart in the second half. lets hope for that today.

Your wrong with that statement they have won 4 games in the final 2 minutes