Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

hoyer or manziel

wesd2890

Considering the Colts seem to always have trouble with QB's that can run , I'm betting we'll see Manziel. Plus it's about time for the Browns to give him a shot. Hoyer , IMO , needed to show a little better to hold Manziel off.

Hoyer hasn’t had more touchdowns than interceptions in any game in entire month. He had a meltdown versus Atlanta and he was terrible against Buffalo. Hoyer honestly hasn’t looked good since about week 5 when we beat Tennessee. Even when he isn’t bad, we get into the red zone and kick field goals.

I would be very surprised if Manziel isn’t named the starter tomorrow. 

Hoyer is a Free Agent. Browns have to play Manziel to see if he is an option for next season, or if they need to pay Hoyer. The irony is that by testing Manziel, they are basically telling Hoyer to take a hike. They HAVE to play Manziel. Expect it.

I hope it is Johnny Jerk...     All I needed to see after his first TD was his little "money" finger rub.     yep nothing has changed.   He just does not get it.      And probably never will.  

Carry on Cleveland, Indy is going to stomp ;you Sunday.

Spy Johnny with Landry or Freeman and blitz his * up the gut and HOLD the edge and this will be a massacre.   

I mean, our defense has, in the past month, given Big Ben his best game, and one of the best games ever by a QB, given a backup running back now nowhere to be found, a monster 200 yard game on the ground, and given a career backup in Colt McCoy numbers of an MVP caliber QB.

We're not exactly playing lights out on defense these days, folks. I for one wouldn't be surprised to see manziel come out and set the world on fire against us. He's not gonna make it in this league for sure, but the table is set for a real head turner here.

I hope it is Johnny Jerk...     All I needed to see after his first TD was his little "money" finger rub.     yep nothing has changed.   He just does not get it.      And probably never will.  

Spy Johnny with Landry or Freeman and blitz his butt up the gut and HOLD the edge and this will be a massacre.   

i mean...hes still only 21 years old. He should technically still be partying at Texas A&M right now. Usually the human brain doesnt fully mature until 25.

Spy Johnny with Landry or Freeman and blitz his butt up the gut and HOLD the edge and this will be a massacre.   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This might be one of my favorite posts of yours.....   since....  well....   ever!      Love it!!

Was thinking the exact same thing!

If it's Manziel,  it could get really ugly for them really fast.

I appreciate that Hoyer has been bad for a number of weeks....   but he's also led them to 7 wins and they're in the playoff hunt.

Make the switch now and you're telling the rest of the team that you're willing to sacrifice this year for the future.

OK....    if you want to do it,   it's great if it works out with Manziel.   But my hunch is we could make Sunday an absolute nightmare for him.    Epically bad!

That's my hope and I'm sticking to it!!