Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

There we go Colts, you're sure gonna show the Patriots with a field goal!

It'll be 14-3 in minutes.

its hard when the refs are the pats 12 man..... pass the 5 yards and he is holding him and no call

why are you even here??  Obviously your not a Colts fan.  I'm sure glad you can tell the future, what are tomorrow's lottery numbers so I can win  ROFL

I'm interested in seeing our defense out there again, I think we stop them on their second series here giving up less than 2 first downs. But what do I know definitely not as much as the buffalo guy here does that's for sure

It really wont... Should have just gone for it... The defense is not going to stop them.

Not saying that. Saying you can't beat top teams with FG's is my point

What is your problem? It's one thing to be a visiting fan, it's another to keep trying to provoke people. 

that doesnt matter if your holding pass 5 yards....

He had his arm on Hilton's chest..... That's not holding. Armbar is legal, CB's do it all the time

What is your problem? It's one thing to be a visiting fan, it's another to keep trying to provoke people. 

Been in a not so nice mood since the Denver loss. Means Patriots can get the #1 seed all to themselves tonight. Realllllllllllly don't want that to happen (and for them to have a tiebreaker over both Indy and Denver).

Everyone lay off the buffalo guy, as a buffalo fan they have to have something to keep them entertained

That Sammy Watkins kid is pretty entertaining imo

Tbh he's probably right though it usually goes exactly this way when we give up such an easy td drive.

lol prob will

O line protected him well on that possession , I actually think that was a good no call, Arrington had his head turned looking for the ball

Been in a not so nice mood since the Denver loss. Means Patriots can get the #1 seed all to themselves tonight. Realllllllllllly don't want that to happen (and for them to have a tiebreaker over both Indy and Denver).

So don't take to it out on the Colts on a Colts forum?

O line protected him well on that possession , I actually think that was a good no call, Arrington had his head turned looking for the ball

Exactly

He had his arm on Hilton's chest..... That's not holding. Armbar is legal, CB's do it all the time

Your incorrect. Just an FYI. He impeded the path to the football. At very least it's a hold. No matter if an arm bar is legal there was enough time for both players to make a play back to the ball and he stopped the progress of TY. Don't fall into the Collinsworth trap he's wrong, completely wrong.

The media always drools over the cheatng patriots. Never fails. I was fully prepared for it.

Positive Note: Vontae just got called a shutdown CB by the guy who's commentating with Collinsworth. Forgot his name

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 17, 2014 - supposed to be banned
Hidden by Nadine, November 17, 2014 - supposed to be banned

So the Colts have decided to not have a run defense tonight, got it.

So don't take to it out on the Colts on a Colts forum?

Well you're playing the one team I don't want to ever win at any cost...

Easy interception.

Hit Brady...... Good things happen

Everything starts up front, why is that so hard to get?