Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been in a not so nice mood since the Denver loss. Means Patriots can get the #1 seed all to themselves tonight. Realllllllllllly don't want that to happen (and for them to have a tiebreaker over both Indy and Denver).

Just try to be respectful of the fans here. It's an emotional game and those kinds of comments coming from a Bills fan is just gonna make things tacky. 

anywho......

INT: Exactly what it's gonna take to win this. Take the lead here and hopefully we can answer this Pats run game at some point.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Good point, but at the same time agents aren't going to want big time talent signing long term deals unless they are back-loaded due to the lowered cap this year. I would not be surprised to see a lot of one year rentals league wide in 2021.
    • The hope vs. reality thing was about the cap going up $40 mill.    I know it’s going up.   But going up $5-10 mill is different than going up $40m.    Those are two different financial worlds. 
    • The cap going up is not more hope than reality. It will go up, just a question of how much. I'm fairly confident it will be enough to cover our top contracts. 
    • I think it does say something. If they didn't have faith in Oke, and truly thought Walker was the better player he would have resigned by now. More than likely Walker is playing for a different team next year. Also, I haven't heard anyone screaming about how linebacker is such a need. Okerke will do just fine at ILB, and the depth will fill in at SAM. Probably take another 4th rounder or so to replace Walker. 
    • He wasn’t very good last season. Was really hoping to see him build off his rookie season...but he didn’t take a step forward (probably even a step back).   He was still better than Walker though. So I assume they are letting Walker go regardless.   This will give Oke an opportunity next season to show he can be a long-term tandem to Leonard. If he repeats this past season...I think MLB moves up the big board dramatically for 2023. In the meantime, I think they will look for depth this offseason. 
  • Members

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 818

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 714

• Mrfox

Mrfox 5

• JoeThornburg

JoeThornburg 24

• StlColt

StlColt 0

Rookie