Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• And this is me at their current state….   My story….    Before becoming a Colts fan in the early 90’s, I spent the first half of my life in Texas. I was a Cowboys fan only because you had to be if you lived in Texas, that or an Oilers fan(yeah I’m that old, lol.) Cowboys were also very good at that time. When I moved to Indiana, it was my firm belief that if you’re lucky enough to have an NFL football team in your state then you should be a fan of that team first and foremost, so that’s when my Colts fandom began. I also shared a very similar last name with a former player from that era, RIP, and was always asked if we were related(not spelled the same), I’ll give a like to first person who can figure out the player.    My late father in law was a HUGE Colts fan and got me hooked, it was so fun watching games with him.  Living in the Lafayette area I became a fan of Purdue sports as well, especially during the Drew Brees era. After he was drafted by the Chargers I remember going to a family get together and watching Chargers vs Colts and feeling very conflicted, but I couldn’t root against Manning and the Colts, so Brees came second. That was an amazing game, and I remember it took my fandom to a whole other level. I have been to a few games a year ever since I can remember, and DO NOT miss a game in tv, if I’m unavailable it’s recorded and watched asap. I have even traveled to enemy territory several times to support my team, even drive through a blizzard one year to experience what would turn out to be Andrew Lucks last game as a Colt. I am absolutely a die hard fan, through thick and thin, even during the tough times, when I haven’t been as involved in here or am very critical of the current coach/qb, my blood continues to run blue and I will keep rooting for our beloved Colts. Better days are ahead, just have to persevere. 
    • Just once this year I'd like to see the Colts show up and do well in a primetime game this season, and this is 1 of only 2 we have left, and the last one on the road - it would be a pretty big win against a quality opponent at their house on a nationwide stage.
    • I hope and pray that all goes well this Thursday and that you are feeling much better afterwards. When you are better, come back and let us know.   
    • Skoronski is good enough to play T but his body type suggests NFL G, that's why I think of him more like Nelson.....potential to be an elite G, if there is such a thing.   Yes.  Johnson should be our first pick.  And we should not have to trade up to get him. like we would for Bryce Young, Stroud, or Levis, which all have some bust potential to their games, IMO.   If Raimann ascends, put him at RT and slide Smith to RG.  It doesn't change the cap allocation to the oline very much and you've just improved 2 or 3 positions with one draft pick.  That's how you actually fix the entire oline by adding just one player.    Well, we probably need a better C too.
    • Not totally true imo. All things aren't equal. If this is what you believe, its all good!
  • Members

• Lancer1

Lancer1 1,796

• shasta519

shasta519 4,510

• DougDew

DougDew 5,979

• Tr45ump

Tr45ump 0

Rookie
    • HOZER

HOZER 3,993